Sign in to follow this  
Cap plox

Riverside vs Baruch Bay vs Ring of Gunderworld

I know BB is bad as shit, im not saying the opposite, plz read... but when Mirmidon start to talk shit i cant shut up i hope you understand me.

Next time Mirmidon talk only about your incredible server and the handsome and fuckers you are...

P.S I only have great words for Ring Of Gunderworld (fixed), very impressive. 

:D

Edited by Lendoiro

33 minutes ago, Lendoiro said:

I know BB is bad as shit, im not saying the opposite, plz read... but when Mirmidon start to talk shit i cant shut up i hope you understand me.

Next time Mirmidon talk only about your incredible server and the handsome and fuckers you are...

P.S I only have great words for Ring Of Fire, very impressive. 

:D

Underworld carry hard and allot!

14 hours ago, Lendoiro said:

Please take the time and read through Myrmi's posts in this thread again and quote any of them where he was talking about his "incredible server". All he ever said about RS was that the server is trash and full of rallybots atm, but still better than BB.

You are the one who should learn to read you dumb fuck.

:gushing_granny:

Your retard and probably the boyfriend of Mirmidon, look the first post of Mirmidon he start to talk shit about BB, i know BB is shit but we dont need a fucking german talking about us when you have 7 server and only one is a decent server, siege lovers and no more... Talk about your server no my server, if you never stay at BB what are you talking about, talk about what you know.

And now shut up your fucking mouth and keep sucking Mirmidon dick.

PS Better worring about how to improve your servers instead of criticizing the rest.

1 minute ago, Lendoiro said:

Your retard and probably the boyfriend of Mirmidon, look the first post of Mirmidon he start to talk shit about BB, i know BB is shit but we dont need a fucking german talking about us when you have 7 server and only one is a decent server, siege lovers and no more... Talk about your server no my server, if you never stay at BB what are you talking about, talk about what you know.

PS Better worring about how to improve your servers instead of criticizing the rest.

Omfg. Chill, please. What's wrong with you?

10 minutes ago, Lendoiro said:

So talking shit about BB is equal to praising RS? You are one smart motherfucker

1 hour ago, Lendoiro said:

OMG your reading comprehension, was sarcasm, of course RS no is a incredible server....

MY reading comprehension? You go on and on about Myrmi talking shit about Baruch Bay. You say he is praising RS and saying how awesome the server is, when all he ever said was how shit the server is with all the rallybots who joined recently.

If your brain is too small to fathom this, just STFU and go back to PPTwhoring during the night with all the other Spaniards. And no need to suck Myrmi's dick. I just get triggered by retards like you who think they get it all right. Dumb shit

I never said this "he is praising RS and saying how awesome the server" i said "Better worring about how to improve your servers instead of criticizing the rest." 

I can spell it, if it is hard to undestand for you.

Cabeza cuadrada.jpg

The question is whats wrong with Mirmidon, he START the shit, i just answered. 

just stating the obvious and you cried me a river, relax dude its an pvp mode there will always be some trash talk, if you cant handle it take a break instead of telling us your sexual fantasies.....Jesus whats wrong with you.......

Greets Myrmi 

Edited by Myrmidone

Whats wrong with you? 

"BB  got even worser than the months before, its not even onepush most of them die by suicide." your first words in this thread.  

You prefer criticize my server than your server....which is one-pushed many times. Baruchians know perfectly the state of the server, we dont need a baby rage talking shit about us. You saw me writing shit about your server? i could, but i didnt. If you dont like this dont start talking shit about us.

PS. Im totally relaxed, in fact im having fun as a kid.

PPS. Just out of curiosity, who is the girl in the relationship you or Mongol? 

Dude you are embarrassing yourself with every post you did so far, about 5 people tried in a polite way to point it out, still you are clueless.

Just for the record idgaf what you would say about RS,  if you cant handle the truth go downvote more posts like a crying baby.......such childish behaviour suits you perfect.

Greets Myrmi

In my first post im very polite, but when your boyfriend start to insult me, he didnt give me another option.

PS. my down vote -10 atm but dont care me, you can continue :D

PPS. and guy you dont have "the truth", better say "your truth" 

I never said this "he is praising RS and saying how awesome the server"

"I can talk a lot of shit of your server, dont think your server is perfect ; )"

"Next time Mirmidon talk only about your incredible server and the handsome and fuckers you are..."

He was literally trashtalking RS more than you were and you still think he is proud of his server, implying that he thinks RS is perfect, an incredible server and full of handsome fuckers. KEK.

your sarcasm detector dosnt work well.

And one question, Mirmidon started talking about RS server or BB? if he had started talking shit about his own server, instead of about my server none of this would have happened.

I expect an answer, dont answer me with another question plz

Because this forum is totally here for everyone to come and bash their own servers right? Are you seriously coming here not expecting any salt? Are you that fucking stupid?

Also, don't mistake this for 3 questions. Just in case your "rhetorical term detector" isn't working you dumb fucking shit :jebaited:

i hoped that in this "new" forum we would be more respectful, all server have his own shit, you dont win nothing talking about us and our shit.

I dont know if you have a inferiority complex, but it seems you need talk shit about us for feel you better or something

I didnt start this, and you cant recognize your boyfriend made a mistake starting this discussion.

Edited by Lendoiro

2 minutes ago, Âigis said:

the worst part is that Myrmi didnt say any lies about Baruch lul

Im agree, but Why you need talk about us?? as Myrmidon said RS is a shit then talk about your shit server, and try to improve your server.

It's so hard to understand my point of view?

The fact that you are so angry about this makes this even better.

I imagine you are in tears right now because someone talked shit about your server. I wouldn't even know what to do in your situation if I didn't have my boyfriend Myrmi to comfort me.. so sad for you :(:( :jebaited:

poor guy, to annoy me you need much more than words in a forum.

You cant even imagine the laughter we are having in the ts :D

PS Dont try to avoid, your the girl or the boy in the relationship? 

The Red Sea just called and wants all it salt back guys!

On topic:
Great MU so far! Laughed my ass off with the catwalk :)

Hmm, I just discovered that the forum here has a nice feature that can hide specific signatures - makes the thread much easier to read.

yw

xD some IP need releasing xD

you need to calm down guys, lets keep this new forum nice so we don's scare away newer WvW people...

this is a nice forum compared to the last one I would hate it to be full of shit again....