Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sunreaver Duende

New Subforum Idea

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I was thinking maybe we should get a subforum where we basically discuss things apart from the matchups. For example we can ask for advice from each other about how we do things in WvW. Basically a discussion subforum where name of the servers don't really matter. I play on Ring of Fire and I would for instance like to ask fellow WvW players, what do they do to get say, more people on TS, especially pugs. If I do this on the matchup discussion it'll just disappear and I am not sure where else we can have topics like this.

just ask it under "Everything else"

Should be okay for questions like this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

Hello! I was thinking maybe we should get a subforum where we basically discuss things apart from the matchups. For example we can ask for advice from each other about how we do things in WvW. Basically a discussion subforum where name of the servers don't really matter. I play on Ring of Fire and I would for instance like to ask fellow WvW players, what do they do to get say, more people on TS, especially pugs. If I do this on the matchup discussion it'll just disappear and I am not sure where else we can have topics like this.

I was under the impression this place was the new "cancer" forums. Since when did it turn into a carebear consultation and therapy site? Just wondering.

In any case, to answer your question: Just yell at the pugs to get on your preferred choice of VOIP. Win/win situation. Aside from roamers, you'll either get the pugs on TS => win.....or you dont worry about them => win. Simple.

Edited by __Tyyphoon__

Haha well, I only get salty in pve :) On a more serious note though, most of us go through same issues with our servers so it can be good to exchange ideas and help each other out!

Thank you for the reply also, not really something I would do tbh, I doubt it would be a permanent solution :)