Sign in to follow this  
Sunreaver Duende

Community Events

Hello everybody! I assume most of the servers have a community going on. On RoF we had a community for a long time with good and bad times just like any other server I suppose.

We do some events here and there like Drunken Raid Nights every week (shoutout to GH and UW pugs who made it so much more fun for us). My guild had a 24 hour raid once with multiple commanders taking shifts. We did necro raids time to time.

What do you guys from other servers do as community events in WvW?

PVD, PPT, KDR. Assjam, pinsnipe and the latest thing, United Airline Overbooked Flights.

Nobody does grubs achievements sadly...

21 hours ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

What do you guys from other servers do as community events in WvW?

Stream snipe cam sluts and attention whores, siege bury ANET tags, spawn camp other servers for days, pamper our KDR, harass zergs and their little zerglings, exploit WvW mechanics, make ANET mods QQ, become the infamous "Mag cloud", etc.

I must add, Maguuma is a devout Christian server. We are as pure as they come.

Edited by __Tyyphoon__

Haha well, on Ring of Fire we don't really do stuff like that. There are moments where we end up spawn camping but it is rude so we stop. Even in fights we sometimes don't even stomp players.

We are actually mostly nice people 😊 

Events seem to attract so many people to TS and some of them do come back so that's why I am looking for new ideas.

If I remember correctly, Deso has every saturday raid for 12 hours with same comms changing every 2 hours up til 10 pm. Sundays they try arrange same thing but with more variety of commanders.

I never attend tho, cuz deso kinda avoids eb outside defending keep and id rather play Hearthstone,AoM,OW etc instead of pvd when blobs rape our corner ^^ i try tagging sometimes for a few hours but it just aint working 20 v 70 cuz the server doesnt have enuf plebs to fill 2 maps

Edited by Threather

On every Sunday in December (starting tomorrow) we, [DirT], will have an Advent-Livestream with lots of punch, a raffle, a wheel of fortune and some little prizes on https://www.twitch.tv/krokotasche ^^. 

Here is the first Event:

https://www.twitch.tv/events/7hh8YvwhT8mLC00tK9bAug

And this is the redditpost:

Every upvote helps - I'd be very grateful for your guyses support :).

You'll be able to interact with us directly btw, no matter wich server you're from :)

Regards, 

Kroko