Sign in to follow this  
Shino

AG vs blobbadons vs Kodash

3 hours ago, TryKitt said:

Zoi didnt lose to guilds? hm...seems like i imagined some fights

Yea we lost a few I was more meaning we didn't negatively contribute to k/d :P more kills we made than deaths :D

3 hours ago, Butterd said:

Zoi we just heard, we're so sorry, but if it helps CC CD is recruiting c:

IMG-20170511-WA0028.jpg

Cc dont make me laugh

Cc are still on rof, your like the rejects of Cc

I was commander of cc until you fucking dickbags took over

And zoi is not disbanding I changed my mind we gona be zoi 2.0 ultra hardcore ultra salty lmk when your free for an ass raping your guild keep dodging

4 minutes ago, Charr Quinn said:

And zoi is not disbanding I changed my mind we gona be zoi 2.0 ultra hardcore ultra salty lmk when your free for an ass raping your guild keep dodging

Hopefully its gonna be called Guild of Zoidberg

37 minutes ago, Charr Quinn said:

So.. when you gonna GvG ERP then? :D

In fairness if an erotic role player guild full of blokes came up and asked me to play with them you can guarantee that you'd see a Shino shaped hole in the wall

I think Guild of Zoi should give erotic roleplayers a chance, considering their newfound focus on ass raping.

1 minute ago, Spoonman said:

I think Guild of Zoi should give erotic roleplayers a chance, considering their newfound focus on ass raping.

They'd never go for it, they know they'd lose, ZOI can't take that kinda ego hit, its why he calls us CC rejected even though only 2 people went back to ROF, ergo, wouldnt they be the rejects? :D

24 minutes ago, Shino said:

In fairness if an erotic role player guild full of blokes came up and asked me to play with them you can guarantee that you'd see a Shino shaped asshole in the wall

FTFY

I've never heard of ERP? But people should be aware we are always up for scrims with a bit of advanced planning obviously we don't want to leave half our members watching if we got people online but we'really more than happy to scrim :) get an ERP guy to message me we'll  set something up. 

By the way what ego trip if you want to see us get wrecked. Go watch any videos for the 2nd gvg tournament we tried power vs epi.. let's just say we didn't even take a round haha! But it was fun! :D

Not sure about all this salt if cc don't want to scrim us so be it. From what I heard they only really open mic at the moment while they are getting builds etc  sorted? Anyways if you scrims to practice hit us up isn't that the point of scrims.. I mean does anyone have a perfect record?(apart from maybe LAYS) xD

Edited by Cap plox

44 minutes ago, Cap plox said:

I mean does anyone have a perfect record?(apart from maybe LAYS) xD

nah LAYS lost 1-2 scrims before they had their break (are they still having a break)

nobody has a perfect record^^ not even TA

Butterd you know I like you and all but I don't get the desperation. Kinda looks funny. Bringing up something months old whenever there is an opening and stuff. I don't know, I am not saying anything against you, you know me, but from the outside it honestly looks like you just want to get a reaction and who would want that! Be better than that!

About ERP, weren't they on UW or something? If they wish so, could be possible to arrange one in GH.

Zoi is just another guild and we have our own high and low points. Usually after a low point comes a high one which is great! I am not supportive of the language that explains it though 😂

But yeah like mentioned above, just PM someone if you want to fight and see what happens. To us it is a way to see different things and improve ourselves. Like mentioned above again we got destroyed in GvG tournament pretty much but we enjoyed it a lot because we got to see such different game plays.

We are not really some kind of crazy people you know, we just have fun together and try to improve, don't like something about the guild, well don't have to be in or even around it no?

MATCHUP THO GIVING ME NIGHTMARES ABOUT ABADDON FLIPPING OUR KEEPS.

3 hours ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

Butterd you know I like you and all but I don't get the desperation.

Desperation? I mean, im not the one throwing around insults, just being friendly, i see something, i mention, i look for a result, its more of a reactionary, rather than desperate.

Bringing up something months old whenever there is an opening and stuff.

1: forum stuff isn't months old

2: ERP stuff isn't months old
Your view on time is very skewered here

but from the outside it honestly looks like you just want to get a reaction and who would want that! Be better than that!

If it looks like it, then why reply at all? Why go through the motions of ZOI embarrassing himself by saying there is no salt, then throwing salt around, or Cappy, who in his credit that was a decent reply, OR YOU saying this as to hope this would.. what? make me stop? Im well within all the rules here.

1 hour ago, Butterd said:

Desperation? I mean, im not the one throwing around insults, just being friendly, i see something, i mention, i look for a result, its more of a reactionary, rather than desperate.

1: forum stuff isn't months old

2: ERP stuff isn't months old
Your view on time is very skewered here

If it looks like it, then why reply at all? Why go through the motions of ZOI embarrassing himself by saying there is no salt, then throwing salt around, or Cappy, who in his credit that was a decent reply, OR YOU saying this as to hope this would.. what? make me stop? Im well within all the rules here.

Might be within the rules but that doesnt make you any less of a prick lmao

You go around trying to trigger people for your own personal wank bank or something

Im not usually salty nor is rof, but when people like yourself pm me stuff like hows your dead mother and you want to fuck her and sorts of stupid shit like that then yes I lose my patience, so again butters fuck off you absolute spunk breath nonce!

Edited by Charr Quinn

49 minutes ago, Charr Quinn said:

You go around trying to trigger people for your own personal wank bank or something

The difference between a suicide vest and these forums is that when the vest gets triggered it actually does something.

When have I ever said anything about your mother? xD

You're really grasping for straws to make me look worse here, if it helps i can bring up some stuff, you can have a file on me or something?

Actually learn a thing or two instead of lying about stuff I've never done, you know, you're not CNN, i I wouldn't expect this

Edited by Butterd

1 hour ago, Butterd said:

When have I ever said anything about your mother? xD

You're really grasping for straws to make me look worse here, if it helps i can bring up some stuff, you can have a file on me or something?

Actually learn a thing or two instead of lying about stuff I've never done, you know, you're not CNN, i I wouldn't expect this

ofc I just make that up, ifc Im right u said the same to cappy also at some point like how is your mother

anyways i don't have any screenshots or care to prove this I know what you said, I know your a cock so I'm happy with that, I have no need to prove it to anyone else.

and no i don't keep a file on you idiot your not that special, however I do have a txt file full of shino one liners as he is boss

edit: LOL try to make you look bad? everyone already knows your a prick already.... 

Edited by Charr Quinn

Oh c'mon now ZOI, even i have screenshots of things you've said, and from what i understand you're not cappy, dont presume to think you're, you're ego isn't that inflated that you must pretend your two people now?

And Of course you dont need to prove anything, because you can't, i on the other hand, can, this forum for example, the last forum about ROF, the salt you put, ect ect ect, its a surprise people pick up after you, I geniunely feel sorry for Sunny and Cappy having to clean up the mess you throw around like a baby in a crib

BUT PLEASE LORD ZOI, LEAD US INTO THE LIGHT, YOU'RE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OF ROF
Happy, i polished your ego? :D

19 minutes ago, Charr Quinn said:

edit: LOL try to make you look bad? everyone already knows your a prick already.... 

I'm actually well liked on other servers, other than rof, which to be fair, i don't fit in well with communities more toxic than my personality

Lots of love, Butterd <3

18 minutes ago, Butterd said:

Oh c'mon now ZOI, even i have screenshots of things you've said, and from what i understand you're not cappy, dont presume to think you're, you're ego isn't that inflated that you must pretend your two people now?

And Of course you dont need to prove anything, because you can't, i on the other hand, can, this forum for example, the last forum about ROF, the salt you put, ect ect ect, its a surprise people pick up after you, I geniunely feel sorry for Sunny and Cappy having to clean up the mess you throw around like a baby in a crib

BUT PLEASE LORD ZOI, LEAD US INTO THE LIGHT, YOU'RE OUR LORD AND SAVIOR OF ROF
Happy, i polished your ego? :D

I'm actually well liked on other servers, other than rof, which to be fair, i don't fit in well with communities more toxic than my personality

Lots of love, Butterd <3

yea you were well liked on rof until you went all schizophrenic on us.....

I have no ego, I'm just fed up of trolls like you, being trolly ruining peoples fun, swapping servers and playing all i'm mr nice people love me, when really your a manipulative idiot who has nothing better to do with his time than reduce the enjoyment others get out of this game with your bullshit.

post screenshots of what i said I don't really give a crap, unlike you I own up to what I've said as I was probably reacting to you being a prick as usual

also my ego is polished sure, you have a folder with proof of me on your machine, you must love me that much to dedicate part of your time to cataloging our conversations like its some fucking love diary of yours;

day 1, Zoi told me he thinks I'm a prick, I'm feeling very aroused.

day 2, Zoi called me spunk breath, I now have to go and change my panties.

day 3, Realised I have a small penis, but Zoi called me an asshole so I'm really happy about that.

edit: anyway I'm breaking up with you butters, cant be assed with your crap anymore xD

Edited by Charr Quinn

Breaking up with me? Oh no ZOI, i was just getting started, why you gotta hurt me so...

Furthermore i admit everything i've ever done wrong, but does insulting me hide you from the fact that you're probably without a doubt worse than me? I mean i would make a joke about your girlfriend, but it would crack me up to much mate
If you want to go toe to toe atleast bring your A-game, because this is just the triggering of ZOI

Feel free to whisper me ingame mate, i love fucking up the English <3