YouwillHidey

FSP - Deso - RS

461 posts in this topic

Oh boy, deso is up against FSP and RS  once again, this time without a link!

I cant wait to get megablobbed into oblivion

Deso full, at least we can make 2 miniqueues on reset ^_^ Wanted really to dodge fsp tho

I'm quite hyped for this matchup, even though we're gonna get farmed :P

Looking forward to hopefully command a bit this week :D

See you guys on the battlefield, and please do whine if Deso wipes you guys! This forum needs more drama :o

I will bring the Drama for sure! :494987028_preview_FeelsGoodMan: Yes one week more to farm those german freebags. But also to say hello to my fellow deso bois <3

Greets Myrmi

Ps: And thank you for the downvotes @RS my Goal is to get the most of it! :494987028_preview_FeelsGoodMan:

This is going to be an interesting matchup for Deso, even tho we are in a pretty good place and full atm we are not ready to fight in T1 yet. Jade Sea took our beautiful T2 matchup </3
Lets have some good fights this week.

The real winner of this matchup is the water which made the Deso squad crash LOL

thats no goal fubu if you have already the most xD

its like telling a drunk that he had enough....

4 hours ago, YouwillHidey said:

Hey Sov

Hey ^^

u.u i forgot how blobby things can get at reset.  Man, got my squad killed so many times it was so funny.  Anyway, :) thank you all.  >3< Wished we could have given you more fights. My group of 20 down to a few in the end.  See you monday.  I has travels this sat and sun.

gw058.jpg

gw060.jpg

Posted (edited)

Haha, Deso rekt you in PPT first night, take that!!

Anyways nice reset, obviously deso doesnt have the same ex gvg-core than fsp, but seems we were winning fsp at start of reset on fsp bl and later on at EB. But still overall we're the farms in the farmville :D <3

Edited by Threather

u.u i salute the ppt flag.  good bye my friend. you will be remembered.

Posted (edited)

It was ROCK who did all the work ^_^ they were ROCKing it. but id like to keep server specific stuff in the server discord because talking about your own server, is so daaaaaaamn boring for others.

Edited by Threather

Posted (edited)

oh we are high in ppt? i thought fsp and riverside was taking our stuff. hehe.

discord. not a member, hehe.  but my 2nd in command is.  will ask him for details.

i hope they wont omni blob us again.  but is ok.   because it means we has to blob under one com.  kinda like it when we have 2 coms per bl.

hopefully this monday when i get back, we can play with 15v15 or 20v20 at prime =) up to 35v35.

but thats just me.  fsp and riverside are as impressive as ever.

--- 

any fsp com can share blob builds? or riverside? hehe, u.u;; pm me.  would help my guildies have a fighting chance. =)

Edited by Sov

depend if you go for 15x15 -20x20 on fps bl you wil get blobed 80% of time (prime time )

actually thats what happened hahaha.  all good. =) 

Posted (edited)

Actually thats not true.  Deso can remain in t1 if we decide to siege up, scout, and blob, which we rarely do.

Imagine, we are in t1 now because we had so much fun fighting kod and piken. 

My opinion is, I don't like t1.  Because my guild has 6 commanders.  It leaves little chance for a guild raid of 15 to 25.  Because others will want us to merge. And so, chances for my commanders to play is not high.

There are times I do public tag, but some in guild want to do closed raids. So, of course I tag less in open, since as guild leader and main driver, i have to keep an eye on them and keep them showing up for our raids.

one rule i did make is anyone with coms can join the closed raid. 😉😉😉

and now i miss playing wvw with them huhu.  But irl things must come first.

I do miss doing open raid for the public.  Will negotiate with my peeps on a sched to do it.

Edited by Sov

Strange that both FSP and Deso are full, but FSP gets the link, even though Deso went to "full" like 2 weeks ago. #TyAnet

2 minutes ago, YouwillHidey said:

Well Kimber is known to talk out of his ass

Hehe.  We got to t1 anyway u.u.  arena net is weird

Posted (edited)

Have fun getting blobbed over by FSP

Edited by YouwillHidey

Posted (edited)

FSP on EB, zzzzzz...... Just give up the SM and the 40 DHs/thieves/rangers will be forced to relog, or just jump outside SM and learn how to get better by wiping, its not always faceroll/siegehugging ^_^. Its saturday, the day with most people online, so you would like to have fights too, no?

Edited by Threather