Sign in to follow this  
Kahlan

Mag SoS FA

Good fights TBT BOMB and Rx on FAbl for reset. Keep bringing the fights, forget PPTing the empty bls and lets have a good week.

Ty GS. 

hard to do when ppl running 40 deep in squad and rolling over the 19 man guilds trying to give you "Good fights"

we'll see after reset tho :)

Edited by El Cid

1 hour ago, Namer said:

Mag dodging SBI yet again ayy. TY GS.

-Ila

I know who's ass got saved.

Ah yes, the ol' "keep bringing the fights" post.  The desperate cry of an over-recruited retirement guild begging for handouts.

I find really funny how people on magumma cannot stop thinking or talking about me ^^

Watching Dyein twich : https://www.twitch.tv/dyeingaming

Last night at least 3 times their GS reform rally talk or asked about me xDD You guys if you are looking to have fun hunting celebrities and shit :D I dont play this game in about 6 weeks now xDDD You guys need to talk shit and pin snupe commanders like " Haematic, Chaba or even ElCid " ^^

You guys wont find me in this game until probably next month ;)

You cant tank in this game anymore.
DB proved that last week.
FA just doesn't have late SEA/EU unless a guild rallies off hour.

~ Kovu

Edited by Kovu

Does Mag have actual Ocx or is it still all NA overtime. I assume that was VR and a second pug blob last night in early ocx, the nut hugging got old fast. And when our actual ocx guilds got on, Mag was nowhere to be found. The SoS SMC backcap was hilarious tho, SoS doing what they do best 

In my case just NA staying up late.

Don't think we have any OCX anymore.

Edited by Isryel

3 hours ago, Ishan said:

Does Mag have actual Ocx or is it still all NA overtime. I assume that was VR and a second pug blob last night in early ocx, the nut hugging got old fast. And when our actual ocx guilds got on, Mag was nowhere to be found. The SoS SMC backcap was hilarious tho, SoS doing what they do best 

Just gunna guess you're on FA based on the comment, but I'm not the only one that sees the irony of someone on FA complaining about others backcapping and nuthugging, right?

5 hours ago, Google Deez said:

Mag still Fag Swag blobbing shitters confirmed.

Complaining about blobs on reset. 

3 hours ago, Ishan said:

The SoS SMC backcap was hilarious tho, SoS doing what they do best 

Uh, wasn't it originally SoS that stealth-capped the T3 SMC when they were outnumbered? I think it flipped several times after that, but calling that "back-capping" is a tad bit weird.

1 hour ago, Ggio said:

Complaining about blobs on reset. 

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit dude. Mag has been a shitter blob server for months now. Everybody knows that.

2 hours ago, Ggio said:

Just gunna guess you're on FA based on the comment, but I'm not the only one that sees the irony of someone on FA complaining about others backcapping and nuthugging, right?

Crew is the only tag running for most of our time slot on FA (except for reset). The only guild that we could theoretically nuthug is SIGH and we aren't exactly on speaking terms.  We usually have 10-15. I don't care about backcapping, I thought it was hilarious. SoS earned its rep in the old TC/SoS/FA T2,  though I hardly recognize the server anymore. 

Edited by Ishan

2 hours ago, Bonso said:

Uh, wasn't it originally SoS that stealth-capped the T3 SMC when they were outnumbered? I think it flipped several times after that, but calling that "back-capping" is a tad bit weird.

It's all flipping empty shit

Edited by LetoII

1 hour ago, Google Deez said:

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit dude. Mag has been a shitter blob server for months now. Everybody knows that.

Every server blobs. Moreover, Every server blobs on reset. Quit pretending FA of all servers is some special little snowflake server...

#2012TalkingPoints

7 minutes ago, Ggio said:

Every server blobs. Moreover, Every server blobs on reset. Quit pretending FA of all servers is some special little snowflake server...

#2012TalkingPoints

You'll be hard-pressed to find any FA guild running 35+ on roster though.  Think only TL when Rhys was playing could top that.  Hell, what am I saying?  You'll be hard-pressed to find ANY guild running those numbers.

Edited by Chaba

thats why everyone bloats themselves with pugs. Though when I run on my alt when it is paired with FA, you'll see a lot more guilds running un-tagged, but the pugs still gather. DIE can get fat, not because they run fat, but because the pugs flock, moreso when the tag is open. I think, however, what most people think is a fight won by a blob, is merely a fight won by competent players.

Most fights these days, are fairly even in NA at least, and when a 1 push happens, people are quick to say "wow, they needed a blob to beat us!" when in reality, one group just had better players.

Ahha hope you weren't talking about Mag when you said better players ,sit in SMC cuddled up to seige and boast how good they are because of ANETS dumbass cancerous mechanations ,the olny fights they look for is when they outnumber 2 to 1 just you normal blobbing cancerous server shitters