Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kahlan

Mag SoS FA

382 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2017 at 2:35 AM, Isryel said:

I've seen people level this "accusation" numerous times against Mag now and my question for all of them is: When did being selective about fights become a bad thing?  Are you engaging in fights where you don't think there's a chance you can win? Are you going into fights thinking "we're definitely going to lose this?"

Because if so, that's fucking dumb.  Be smart, pick fights intelligently.  If you think you don't have enough people, call it out, get more there and then engage.  If you think it's a shit matchup in terms of comp or whatever, move on.  If you think you're going to get flanked mid engagement, move the fight.  So much of being a good player is about making good decisions about when and when not to engage.  It's true in pvp and it's true in WvW.  Being sloppy and taking stupid fights is a surefire way to get dumpstered.

Never take a fight that you don't think you have at least some chance of winning.  Never.  Not once.  In fact I would advise people to avoid a fight unless they give it at least a 50% chance of success.  Losing fights is inevitable, sometimes you fuck up and throw or maybe the fight just doesn't go your way.  But if you're taking fights that you didn't think could be won and then complaining about losing, you're a moron and you deserve to lose.

LOL when map chat is all agreeing on the same thing....that's hardly an accusation.  It's truth with Mag.  And yes I engage fights I may not win.  That's part of the game.  You win some, you loose some.  But the fact remains is that Mag runs from any fight they are not 100% sure they will win.  Including roamers.

So pretty much what your explaining is the pussy approach to fighting.  Yep map chat was correct "I can't believe how many pussy ass cowards are on Mag".  And your one of them.

On 5/19/2017 at 8:49 AM, Wiggin said:

The only party under 5 I found this week was a solo FA hacker. Smh. There's more roamers in eotm. 

I'm complaining to try to fit in. That's the new PvF style, right?

You must log in for like 15 min and then leave.  There was more hacking mesmers and warriors from Mag this week then I've ever seen in game.

7 minutes ago, Magical said:

LOL when map chat is all agreeing on the same thing....that's hardly an accusation.  It's truth with Mag.  And yes I engage fights I may not win.  That's part of the game.  You win some, you loose some.  But the fact remains is that Mag runs from any fight they are not 100% sure they will win.  Including roamers.

So pretty much what your explaining is the pussy approach to fighting.  Yep map chat was correct "I can't believe how many pussy ass cowards are on Mag".  And your one of them.

Well you're on the right server then enjoy getting farmed.

1 hour ago, Isryel said:

Well you're on the right server then enjoy getting farmed.

Enjoy sitting around for hours waiting for BG guilds to strategically decide when to log in.

Edited by Chaba

I'd just like to say that if I see a single one of you guys even once complain about blackgate not fighting this week expect this entire conversation to be jammed back down your throat. I'll be watching. 😉

On 5/19/2017 at 11:19 PM, Crushy said:

Israel is a country

Well, thanks for proving my tax dollars weren't utterly wasted.

first time I've referred to or about him as anything but "izzy" in TS.

Have a fun summer Crushie

hA25AC7F7.jpg