Sign in to follow this  
Walter von Exil

(DL) ArrowCart vs (AM) German Dead Server vs (RoF) Dead Server

Aww, Drakkar telling AM they suck and likewise... still a better lovestory than Twilight :kappa_pride:

(Spoiler: You both suck and should unite to Drakkarddon: the worst server the world will ever see)

22 hours ago, Maltsiner said:

Aww, Drakkar telling AM they suck and likewise... still a better lovestory than Twilight :kappa_pride:

(Spoiler: You both suck and should unite to Drakkarddon: the worst server the world will ever see)

MWah!

If anyone still wonders about Miller's 'epic' wvw-guild [Luna]...  I could not do something but laugh and still the funniest shit I've seen in a while...

BTW: public video from their youtube-channel

I

17 minutes ago, StandYourGround said:

If anyone still wonders about Miller's 'epic' wvw-guild [Luna]...  I could not do something but laugh and still the funniest shit I've seen in a while...

BTW: public video from their youtube-channel

I

Is this a "how to not play wvw" video?

Wot? O.o

NO! 

That`s an amazing video for "how to do it"! How can't you see the intelligence of this commander! Prehaling for more health to begin with (shield like), jumping (not falling!) down the bridge to dodge the non existing bomb, and the downstead on purpose to bait the foe into death! 

This is a "must watch" for every newcomer who wants to learn how to WvW!

14 hours ago, Swoopie Doopie said:

Ring of Fire lässt mit ihren ACs ja sogar Kodasch alt aussehen... alter Falter!

Die gab's wohl für Goldhelmchen und seine Crew im Dutzend billiger.

uhm? 

Pff why does everyone say RoF is dead! We are growing and getting guilds! 

I have serious question though.. Can someone from DL come to RoF for a week and show us how to use ACs best? I'm still unable to place million ACs :(

58 minutes ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

I have serious question though.. Can someone from DL come to RoF for a week and show us how to use ACs best? I'm still unable to place million ACs :(

The corpse pile is growing you say. Also nobody can teach you how to place a million ACs, its not a lesson, its a lifestyle.

Man who buy drowned cat, pay for wet pussy.

1 hour ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

You must be a poor Noob. 

Edited by Bunny

4 hours ago, Sunreaver Duende said:

I think you can just ask some AG players. Sunday night they placed 20-25 superior ACs while we(AM) tried to kill the lord to get our bay back. I'm ok with placing ACs to defend a T3 keep but DAMN that were at least ACs worth 800+ supplies while we were already standing at the lord.

54 minutes ago, Nauda said:

I think you can just ask some AG players. Sunday night they placed 20-25 superior ACs while we(AM) tried to kill the lord to get our bay back. I'm ok with placing ACs to defend a T3 keep but DAMN that were at least ACs worth 800+ supplies while we were already standing at the lord.

I heard rumours falfa dropped at least 5 of those ac's

1 hour ago, Falferúz said:

well am kinda spent 900+ supps yesterday in 10 minutes to build ac after ac in their keep.

ihr alten heuchler

Like I said: It's fine for defending T3 stuff. My point was that RoF doesn't need someone from DL to show them how to drop ACs since AG can cover that :D

1 hour ago, Botinhas said:

I heard rumours falfa dropped at least 5 of those ac's

i actually do, but on dead bodies.

you know best ;]