Faulty    47

Hello all, 

Making it easier to give out the official discord address. It should be live within the next 30 mins.

discord.gw2wvw.net

Faulty    47

I would also like to add that we have added EU servers in the discord also, so if you need help pinning the server you are from in your name, let me know and I can help with that.

Cheers!

Faulty

Caephire    0

This Discord Invite says it's expired or invalid. Can you please refresh the invite? I think something happened with the recent updates that caused invites to expire.

Faulty    47

Caephire, if you look towards the bottom right of the home page of this site, you will see a connect button in the discord window.

Sulla    8
14 hours ago, Caephire said:

Aww, why did you get kicked?

I'm assuming because I made some KeK kids get their panties in a bunch and Thornton just wants to impress his betters?

Edited by Sulla

Faulty    47

We don't kick/ban anyone for shit talking. The most possible reason you were kicked is that you probably didn't set if you were na or eu. There is a cleanup weekly and you probably had not set that up.

Thorton    5
10 hours ago, Sulla said:

I'm assuming because I made some KeK kids get their panties in a bunch and Thornton just wants to impress his betters?

I left Cancer Discord, so try again.

celestial    9
12 hours ago, Sulla said:

you got purged cause you were too dumb to assign yourself a server. the salt for KEK is strong tho, im sure you  think KEK driver sniped you off the discord.

Edited by celestial