Definetly Not Ryver

Guantanamo Glade - Ring of Failure - Algerius Rest

Fucking lmao, Gunnars have hoardes of gankers that don't even have defending their borderlands as an excuse any more

Great fights on sfr bl tonight. Thanks to Echo, Hood, III and the sfr public blob lead by a SoX guy. It was a challening evening o/

6 hours ago, Doubleteaming is new meta said:

Flextom in which guild you are?

Riot I think, he also pug tags a lot on EB

Interesting MU guys, lots of guild fights (15-20ish vs same). Thx all for fights!

Nice we got our name back finally :P

Here is some bad footage to celebrate;

jeez charr you always forgot to put the part in which you add to fights or hanholding with at least another guild.... and ryver since you finally thx god brought your toxicity to fsp , fuck off also from AG problem

Edited by eshmoon

12 hours ago, Flextom said:

Great fights on sfr bl tonight. Thanks to Echo, Hood, III and the sfr public blob lead by a SoX guy. It was a challening evening o/

Yeah, it was better than I expected it to be, too bad that the AG guilds disappeared quite early leaving only SFR map blob

Instead of moaning about us adding on fights and everything else Eshmoon. Which we only ever do intentionally because we know they need help why don't you accept our offer on scrims and stop dodging them. I asked 3 times already this week for scrims and your guild declined yet you fight bzzz. You don't scrim us because you are worried we will upload footage of it? Dude we just got smashed in the Gvg tourney last night and I'm sure people have footage they will upload and look forward to seeing it. Stop being a crying litthe whiny bitch about guilds helping each other and instead accept a fair even number scrim? Just a suggestion; feel free to put a time and day this week we can scrim you if you feel like saying yes now :) - (i'm  a member of zoi guild by the way)