Guild Wars 2 WvW Community
Cinnamon

SBI-DB-MAG

kbobbim    14

SBI has a lot of good pve'rs. Every corner I turn while roaming there's 10 people on a camp flipping route. 

WvW is PvP for people who don't actually want to fight, just look at it safely from afar to feel risky. 

• Downvote 1

Cinnamon    19
3 hours ago, [Fate] Kiz said:

Moaing not pinsniping any more hmmm...

Are you saying that moaing is not pinsnipe? The way you phrased that is kinda weird. Your DH's pulled Nacho 5+ times even when he was in the middle of the stack, at one point getting chain-pulled from the east bridge on zerg island to the water on the north side, so yes I'd say that was pinsnipe.

3 hours ago, [Fate] Kiz said:

and fate ran like 22 and sg had pry 10 ish (not 100%) oh did i mention that the whole que was on the Mag tag KEK

VR moved to DBL with their 25 or so soon after capping Garri (the map que I guess you are talking about since [KEK] doesn't run reset) leaving Nacho to pugmand. He barely had 25 most of the time after VR left, and was down to 16 when I went to play PUBG with the bois.

[Fate] Val    0
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Pretty boring reset, was funny watching [Fate] and [SG] hug up and pinsnipe all night though.

What was even funnier, in my opinion, was how [Fate]'s pin sniping worked 90% of the time. Too bad the moa snipe didn't work out for you guys. 😋 

Looking forward to more bag farming! ❤️

kbobbim    14
6 hours ago, Sulla said:

And "Roaming" is for people who are no good at SPVP.

there's a ton of top ranked spvp'ers that also roam

are you trying to troll by pretending to be retarded, or is this genuine?

Djxie    29
6 hours ago, kbobbim said:

SBI has a lot of good pve'rs. Every corner I turn while roaming there's 10 people on a camp flipping route. 

WvW is PvP for people who don't actually want to fight, just look at it safely from afar to feel risky. 

The KDR was pretty close until about 11:00pm PST when the last of our (SBI) guild groups stopped running. Mag was 1.34 KDR, and SBI was 1.23 KDR (DB was super low of course), so I'd say NA prime time was good fights for the most part, at least the fights I was in for 3-4 hours were. After that, Mag just ignored their BL (desert BL, so I don't  blame them) and just stacked it up on EBG/SM and farmed SBI and DB for everything it was worth in SM (can't blame them again). So to sum up, the matchup should be fun in NA, and kinda lame in the other timezones.

celestial    6

Fate can't win without pin snipe? That's sad you guys had to pinsnipe a mag pug group to win fights. Tempest wolves 2.0. Only fights in chokes and pinsnipe lol and kek doesn't raid resets  just people tagging along. get a grip

Edited by celestial

Sulla    8

In the days of Kek/Dolo/VR/TIE and whatever other cocktail the others servers pop up. Everyone does it now.

But hey I figured it out, "Docccp" just has that commercial ring to it don't it? Like Coca-cola and every other brand name right? VR/KEK not so good. BOMB/Anyone Who Will Let Us AJ, blah blah blah

This game has turned into a bunch of bitches bitching about bitching.

Also CCCP has never been a gvg guild or a fight guild. We are havoc that fights on our own terms, like CTH but actually good. Sorry scrubs.

Edited by Sulla

Packit    71

Void won THE drinking competition. back to back world war champions. We defeat you in every game mode like a delinquent

US>Canada

Edited by Packit