Guild Wars 2 WvW Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nauda

RoF vs. Miller/Drakkar vs. Dzago/Abaddon

Nauda    4

Schön, wie sich erst mal der 10-15er "Morgenzerg" von Drakkar ins T2 Ogerwacht reinbuggt(ca. 7.10Uhr). Inklusive reihenweise bekannter Gilden.

Edited by Nauda

Bigg Illu    3

Hey Seven, what do you mean with your "Nein = No" xD

Nice Reset and thanks for the Baggyys :)

A fast review from our Reset

And sry for the laggspikes... my shadowplay is broken :(

I hope wee see this week some Guilds.. and pls go away with your condi-shit

Edited by Bigg Illu
Laggspikes

10 minutes ago, Bigg Illu said:

Seven mastrubated himself into a vegetative state due to the ele changes coming in the next xpac so he can only speak different versions of yes and no.

Bigg Illu    3
Just now, Definetly Not Ryver said:

Seven mastrubated himself into a vegetative state due to the ele changes coming in the next xpac so he can only speak different versions of yes and no.

:D:D:D:D 

i heard they remove the Ele with the next xpac :D:D 

Kanji    0
16 minutes ago, Definetly Not Ryver said:

Nein

Stupid Seven    31
36 minutes ago, Bigg Illu said:

Nice Reset and thanks for the Baggyys :)

A fast review from our Reset

And sry for the laggspikes... my shadowplay is broken :(

Nein is the only German word I know! 

Also regarding the shadow play dude, do you happen to be recording on to the same HDD that your game is also installed on? If so maybe consider getting a separate HDD and running your recording software off that, or getting a SSD if you don't have one. That should fix your lag :P!

Weaver looks like it's going to be fun! Although I'm a little sad that they've went the hybrid route, seems like celestial will be meta again! I'm still gonna stick to power based stuff myself tho, and d/d ofc! already got my builds figured out! 

Edited by Stupid Seven
  • Upvote 1

Bunny    1
2 hours ago, Definetly Not Ryver said:

I don't know bout guilds but im refrideraiding tonight as I wait for the next episode of GoT

Me too!

Nauda    4

RoF losing T3 SM to a handful of drakkar while they try to capture our red keep on EB with 30+ and having 5 trebs on anza hills. Never go full-focus.

• Upvote 1

Nauda    4
4 hours ago, Falferúz said:

dont brag about capping stuff, when all u germans do is double team like crazy...i mean they arent called backstabbadons for no reason.

I didn't brag about capping anything. I was the commander on Abaddons and your nightshift thought it would be a good idea to attack our keep with 30-40 players. Wasting 12 omegas and also 6-8 trebs on anza hills in about two hours. Only to then lose t3 SM to about 5 drakkar.

Also it's still called "Blobaddon" or "Blobanur"/"Dzagodon" while we're linked with dzagonur.

Also you should check this: http://gw2timer.com/?page=WvW&enu_Server=2204

Check the ppt-focus all the way to the right. You don't get doubleteamed. If Drakkar + we would doubleteam you you would be in last place. We don't like each other enough to doubleteam anyone. Go back to t4 cause we want elona back. They're way more fun than you.

Falferúz    15

didnt know you guys had commanders, thought it's free for all.

and i would love for us to go to a higher tier, but your ppt too stronk.

Edited by Falferúz

Bunny    1
3 hours ago, Nauda said:

I didn't brag about capping anything. I was the commander on Abaddons and your nightshift thought it would be a good idea to attack our keep with 30-40 players. Wasting 12 omegas and also 6-8 trebs on anza hills in about two hours. Only to then lose t3 SM to about 5 drakkar.

Also it's still called "Blobaddon" or "Blobanur"/"Dzagodon" while we're linked with dzagonur.

Also you should check this: http://gw2timer.com/?page=WvW&enu_Server=2204

Check the ppt-focus all the way to the right. You don't get doubleteamed. If Drakkar + we would doubleteam you you would be in last place. We don't like each other enough to doubleteam anyone. Go back to t4 cause we want elona back. They're way more fun than you.

What? You do not like me only because i play on DL? =(

Edited by Bunny