Guild Wars 2 WvW Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brazen

NSP HOD TC

Shiny    2

Reset night was surprisingly fun. I had more 1v1 fights last night than the entire previous matchup. Where were all of these HOD roamers last week?

Thanks for the fights NSP and HOD roamers.

Brazen    2

HoD getting wiped continually by DUI and pugs despite fighting under siege from Bay in HoDbl last night. Wish they hadn't turned and run into the portal forcing us to take camps and build siege to get to our enemies. Run less, fight harder. Thx for the bags! 

• Downvote 1

prw1212    0

I have yet to see any NSP group win a fight against equal numbers. Although to be fair there have been very few fights where anyone had equal numbers to NSP. I have to imagine that the queues for people on NSP must really blow.

Brazen    2

I'll happily set up an equal fight for you with a guild from GoM, who are currently paired with NSP. Tell me how many you can bring and we'll do it. 

LordGreen    43
1 hour ago, prw1212 said:

I have yet to see any NSP group win a fight against equal numbers. Although to be fair there have been very few fights where anyone had equal numbers to NSP. I have to imagine that the queues for people on NSP must really blow.

You aren't wrong. Equal numbers have been hard to find. Does HoD even have guilds that run 15 - 25 during na any more?

Edited by LordGreen

Brazen    2

Fought an omniblob of at least 25 HoD on Sunday, not sure if they were coordinated. They spent most of their time close to the safety of their keep rather than fight us, even when they had mortars, cannons and acs. 

Again, I'd be happy to organize an equal fight with as many ppl as you can get. 10pm est. 

prw1212    0

I actually take back my prior comment - one NSP guild I saw doing quite well during outnumbered fights.... I think it was [Os] but I can't remember 100%.  They did nice work.