Sign in to follow this  
Kovu

What Games Are You Currently Playing?

... aside from Guild Wars 2. I hear there are other games out there.
I am a big JRPG buff. I am currently playing through Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel, and I'm working on a playthrough of Tales of the Abyss with a couple of friends.
I mean to pick up Persona 5 once it comes out in April.

What about the rest of you?

~ Kovu

Edited by Kovu

Ive tried recently playing some single player stuff like Just cause 3, shadows or mordor and the witcher 3. But honestly i cant bring myself to play through them at all. Dunno why.

Probably gonna give some old stuff, like dragon age origins and the darksiders series, a go again.

Really im just waiting around to see what crowfall is gonna be like and then camelot unchained there after.

Edited by Klem

besides GW2 there´s only Overwatch for me

I am switching between those 2 games pretty often, depends on how wvw is that day and if solo queue is being stupid again (I dont have that many friends who are playing OW every day...and those who do are not doing ranked -_-) and placements are really shitty if you got a bad day

quote from a friend of mine (he´s gold 2000-something): "Why are they spamming so much" "Stop spamming" "No skill, only spamming chokes"

I am happy for him not being in my qp matches against high diamond and master^^

thought about joining CU beta when that comes out

crowfall looks nice af but I am worried for both games being really unbalanced after some time especially crowfall with their player economy

Mmm tap titans 2 mobile game.  Hahaha 

:P

Other than this, I am waiting for mass effect andromeda.

just battlefield 1 with a few buddies. Looking forward to camelot unchained but that'll take forever to be completed :/

Currently playing Warframe, Overwatch, and working through Tomb Raider 2013 and then Rise of the Tomb Raider.

When it goes on sale I'll pick up Dishonored 2, and hyped for crowfall but same worries as @ThatPolishGuy

Also, about damn time the forums supported tagging people

Beat CoD: Black Ops single players over the weekend, can't stand those "games" except for seeing them as action movies I get to take a limited part in.

Was in the middle of Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen but can't find the motivation to hear the same oddly middle english voice lines 10,000 more times in the next 23 hours of gameplay not to mention the drab environments, punishment of inventory hoarders (like me) and the severely gimped """open world""", a shame, it had good gameplay for a port (shitty UI though).

Need to find motivation to finish Witcher 2 (stopped at chapter 2 years ago) after losing a ton of progress so I can finally play the 3rd one.

Did play Rust for a little bit and beat Dark Messiah (great gameplay, wish it was longer).

My backlog isn't too long though, have Dishonored (want to finish it so I can try the 2nd one) Rise of the Tomb Raider (got it for free, need to play the previous one(s) if the only reason is Lara a CUTE) and want to go through the BioShock franchise to play the last one (only got 90% thru the first years ago) since it's also supposed to be good. Might wanna beat GTA4 too then get GTA5

Other than that Overwatch got boring and I'm only logging in Gw2 for reset, and alpha testing Camelot Unchained on the weekends if there's new stuff

7 hours ago, Throckmorton said:

[...]

Other than that Overwatch got boring and I'm only logging in Gw2 for reset, and alpha testing Camelot Unchained on the weekends if there's new stuff

How was the last alpha? Heard they added or are adding stealth into the game

10 hours ago, ThatPolishGuy said:

How was the last alpha? Heard they added or are adding stealth into the game

They added a very rough first pass of combat animations recently and I believe stealth classes will be added in/after one of the betas.

11 hours ago, Nourdin Pancake said:

Try out Kingdoms of Amalur

Its prerry old but also very nice

I passed on that game because initial impressions of it were that it was like Skyrim. How did it end up turning out? At the time I had just spent a few hundred hours playing Skyrim and was kinda getting burnt out on it, so i didn't even consider looking at it again.

Deponia.  Watching my wife play it.  Pretty fun point and click game.  Going to buy 2 and 3 once she's done with 1. :3

Rotating between: GW2, Warframe and Trove + if in killing mood CS:GO and if friends ask me in good time I play some Dota 2 again.

Kinda having issue if I focus one one game for long time I kinda burn out so I move on to another and do the new content there and then continue on other and kinda rotate like this. But it's kinda hard to keep up with all games I would like to play while working and trying to have some life.. so yeh, rotating depending on mood.

right now I am just reading light-novels and manga and once in a while checking gw2 but its too much cancer and no fun playing it atm...

I just want to be able to get really far in a mmo with just grinding without depending on a ingame-shop but those games dont really exist...just to be online for 1-2h for grinding and then go offline again is enough ._.

Im waiting for Mount and blade bannerlord, if you never play mount and blade native i recomended, is a bit old but still great, is a rpg medieval simulator, with a great comunity of moders but the multyplayer is the best of the game, a lot of players and a lot servers, and types of games.

Spoiler

Is like a Gvg :P -the name of the mod is napoleonic wars-

torchlight 2 for a day because i have very very slow internet because of the location.

still fun.

Breath of the Wild.  Surprised that hasn't been mentioned yet.  I guess not many console players here.  I usually play PC games but cannot pass up a good Zelda, and this one is very good.  I have it for Wii U since I couldn't warrant paying 400 after taxes etc for 1 game.  Also, the Switch has been having a lot of problems.

I played today for the first time PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS and yee it is a funny game.

Best game I have played in a while is Horizon: Zero Dawn. Story is great, really pulls you in, and good to zone out to. First game in a while that I played nonstop every chance I got. 

On 4/6/2017 at 5:16 AM, Sov said:

torchlight 2 for a day because i have very very slow internet because of the location.

still fun.

Torchlight 2 is really fun as well. Love that you can Mod it. Only downfall is if you fuck up and download the wrong mod its a pain in the ass to fix and get it working right again.

On 2/28/2017 at 8:12 AM, Nourdin Pancake said:

Try out Kingdoms of Amalur

Its prerry old but also very nice

This! I actually love it. Hated the drama it caused though. (Whole business going under, leaving taxpayers hanging) But there is one thing I wish GW2 would implement. Chakras. Oh god I loved playing using those as weapons. Storyline was really unique as well. 

Currently when I am not playing GW2 I have been playing Mass Effect Andromeda. Haven't been into space games much, but this one is actually quite beautiful.