Shòx

GettingFarmedPeaks-TpotCarrySquare-HidebehindAClation

i die a lot    3

was hoping for more fun from this reset but i guess piken been t1 too long they dont know how to have fun fights and only the need for pvd. and deso sigh what to say about those ac every fight in the open towers whenever. hope it gets better this week and people come to bl they say they would instead dodging fun 3 way fights

Shòx    6

Idk what happend to deso and idk also who was leading on green bl for u..  but boi .. srsly.. i tought u were better than frenchies but u build more acs in a paper keep then JS and AR together! What happend? Even when i take over ..u boiz was running away and glide into bay! Sad! I hope we gonna see some more action in this week.  Cheers

Sov    68

red bls was fun =) we had our friday drunk raid.  guys were derping.

Edited by Sov

Mokate    6
1 hour ago, Shòx said:

Idk what happend to deso and idk also who was leading on green bl for u..  but boi .. srsly.. i tought u were better than frenchies but u build more acs in a paper keep then JS and AR together! What happend? Even when i take over ..u boiz was running away and glide into bay! Sad! I hope we gonna see some more action in this week.  Cheers

Stfu german shitter git gud boiiii :P

FSP havent changed, I guess AMX siege up ur stuff :D every keep so far capped have atleast had 10+ ac's inside :D and on morning u have everywhere T3, FSP new ppt server? im bad at making drama...teach me senpais!

Hello Kitty    1
11 hours ago, i die a lot said:

deso sigh what to say about those ac every fight in the open towers whenever

fun 3 way fights

Since when skill lag and random damage coming from everywhere is fun?

FSP is so bad that even Deso can wipe them. No arrowcarts needed. The bar is that low.

Edited by Hello Kitty

Shòx    6
1 hour ago, I Willdominate U said:

FSP havent changed, I guess AMX siege up ur stuff :D every keep so far capped have atleast had 10+ ac's inside :D and on morning u have everywhere T3, FSP new ppt server? im bad at making drama...teach me senpais!

U jealous about AMX? Joke! WSR know how to PPT and we also got ppl back with the new link ^^ and in the morning?? the word is coverage buddy

Sov    68

their morning crew server time coverage is blob like =).

so fsp might. unless piken decides to ppt it too.

my team of course will aim to win too. so, who knows. hehe

42 minutes ago, Sov said:

their morning crew server time coverage is blob like =).

so fsp might. unless piken decides to ppt it too.

my team of course will aim to win too. so, who knows. hehe

Think about it tho push salty cunts to t1 and have decent matchups in t2 I think its a win-win.

Zenith    166

Everything is ok. T2 or T3 acceptable for me. The only thing that must not happen is moving to T1, and that's not gonna happen so we are fine.

Botinhas    42
1 hour ago, Legitimateusername said:

Think about it tho push salty cunts to t1 and have decent matchups in t2 I think its a win-win.

You seem to be the salty one...

Botinhas    42
14 minutes ago, Legitimateusername said:

First one to take the bait. Good job lol

You call that bait? Lel, nice dodge going down tiers btw, fighting JS and RoF will be more to your skill level. (Now, this is bait)

Botinhas    42

I'd guess vabbi, but tough to pin point since you seem to be in all MU threads always qqing and crying bout something. Like you butthurt from your childhood times