Packit

Mag - BG - SOS

murawai    18
21 minutes ago, LordGreen said:

Wow mag is getting farmed by blackgate.

Wonder why I do not feel sorry for MAG ,oh yeh that's right they talk the talk but can't walk the walk .GL Mag have a fun week.

Need2GitGud    7

On SoSBL - BG was running as 1 solid map queue, while on Mag - PYRO and TIE were attempting to run separately. So of course the map queue is going to run over each respective group individually. But there were plenty of fights where once TIE and PYRO combined, we ran over BG faster than k-trainers could kill a tower lord.

But I'm sure that retard is going to post here any minute "100% rekt" after BG's 25/8 coverage PPT's empty towers overnight. The only thing we're missing is JQ in this matchup. But overall I had a lot of fun the few hours I could stand the lag.

LordGreen    43

Wait, wait, wait. You mean it's possible to farm a high kdr by out blobing your opponent? What nonsense is this. Clearly a high kdr is the mark of a superior server with superior players. I think it's time for mag to step aside and recognize blackgate as the superior fighting server that it is.

LordGreen    43
9 minutes ago, Garrus said:

Mag gets outblobbed or mag outblobbs. There's nothing in between.

No no no mag never out blobs. That's 100% skill. Blackgate just happens to be the more skilled server now.

Isryel    49

Blackgate has always been about superior organization, complete dedication to victory at all costs and a totally ruthless approach to recruiting coverage.  Skill be damned.  I was on BG for years and we always won through superior organization and cutthroat tactics and that's what I always loved about BG and what kept me there for so long.  That sort of "core philosophy" is also what has kept BG floating back to the top all this time in my view.

At this point in the game there simply aren't enough OCX/SEA guilds left to balance out the lineup that BG puts on the field in those timezones.  EU is probably their most vulnerable point but there aren't any EU guilds playing on NA servers left to buy.  It's possible that EU guilds from EU servers could be purchased and that's something I think we could look into. 

I also don't think Mag's big NA guilds (VR, KEK) have the stomach to run open every night in TS whereas that's all BG NA will ever do.  I understand running open raids is horrible I don't blame them for not wanting to do it.

The reason Mag is able to do so well against every other server in the game, despite being so disorganized, is because every other server is either A.) actually somehow less organized or B.) so lacking in big power guilds that Mag pug cloud can handle their guild groups or C.) totally outcoveraged or some combination of all three. 

We routinely fend off giant guild groups open raid type blobs in t2 and t3 with random pug cloud zergs.  That shouldn't happen but it does happen a lot because most of the guilds left playing this game are fucking garbage.

Blackgate is the last truly serious WvW server and I just don't think people care enough about this game to do what would need to be done in order to try to beat them.

Uncensored    23

Wasted week with Mag in T1.  They are worse than YB.  The assholes of MAG run off all their population in WvW.  So now they complain about not able to deal with Blobs.  OMG ...  Then get out of T1 or better yet....  QUIT THE GAME, plz.....!

Isryel    49
1 hour ago, Uncensored said:

Wasted week with Mag in T1.  They are worse than YB.  The assholes of MAG run off all their population in WvW.  So now they complain about not able to deal with Blobs.  OMG ...  Then get out of T1 or better yet....  QUIT THE GAME, plz.....!

The people who leave need to leave.  Can't coddle trash.  Veterans don't want to play with people who will leave when they get called out anyways.

Digital    0

Toxic attitudes will fuck u over perfect example, mag was bloated and could compete. 4 years to late but whatever, if u guys would just play and not shit on your puggles ud be a t1 server.  

Brazen    7
1 hour ago, Digital said:

Toxic attitudes will fuck u over perfect example, mag was bloated and could compete. 4 years to late but whatever, if u guys would just play and not shit on your puggles ud be a t1 server.  

Are you assuming it is everyone's ambition to be a T1 server? Hate to break it to you but even fights and organized guild groups exist, operate and get decent game play outside of T1.

Furthermore, toxic attitudes are a part of any MMO, people that take them too seriously must be new to online gaming. 

Isryel    49
2 hours ago, Digital said:

The only reason we've been able to compete is because we're "toxic."

People only get called out if they die a lot or if their build is shit anyways.  Those people deserve to get called out.

Djxie    31

It's still pretty early in the matchup, I'm sure no server comes out swinging more at reset than BG.

Celantius    8

We didn't lose reset because BG has some crazy play style that the cloud can't handle or because we don't have enough players because of toxicity driving people away. We lost because people played bad, thats it.

LordGreen    43

See Celantius gets it. Blackgate has better players and better guilds than mag. All that tanking made mag soft.

Edited by LordGreen

Celantius    8
2 minutes ago, LordGreen said:

See Celantius gets it. Blackgate has better players and better guilds than mag. All that tanking made mag soft.

Not what I said, I think matched up against each other Mag has the better guilds easily, we just dropped the ball and the groups playing on reset played like shit.

Wiggin    34
1 hour ago, LordGreen said:

I think Mag fighting shit players compared to BG lately made the server a little soft if anything. Also, Mag rarely does well reset and sometimes throughout the weekend. 

So many idiots everywhere dying to reflect walls and guard blocks and crying about burns last night. Smh

Obs    6

No , no , no and NO...

It's simple then all this figuring out you retards are doing. The problem with mag is a simple one. 

Mag isn't the throw back fight server it once was. There has been a change of guard for the most part. The change is much lessed skilled people. Lots of bandwagon garbage that's left over from the last run at T1.

Most of the really good small man guilds have quit , xfered or just stopped playing. What you have left is this joke of a server called mag. 

I still do see a decent mag veteran player here and there. But a while back it was nothing but familiar faces that are battle tested skilled players. 

What you have now is a shit show of people promoting Zerg ball play. Pushing 1 and calling it skill. These retards have no idea how to fight outmanned and will not log on unless they know it's OmgK-train time.

Add in the fact that Dr our link is full of free walking bags. 

Don't look for the old mag. It's gone. This new one is just a shell of what it once was.

This fucking cunt isyreal is just one of many shit garbage players that mag has to carry. 

This is a sinking ship. A pretender server. No way to pull it self up against real competition. The old mag would send BG to eotm. This new mag can and will be farmed.