Sign in to follow this  
Brazen

DB - HOD - SBI

Magical    5

I see Sulla still can't handle any group without the volron effect.  So far we got CCCP, SG and pugs.  How much more can you show how little skill you have Sulla?  Was pitiful enough watching you on SBI.....now from 3rd party it's just simply pathetic.

Djxie    31

Sulla was not commanding or even online when CCCP and SG were fighting together (this was early NA, I wasn't on until 4 hours later), and my understanding is, it was  around 10 CCCP + 20 SG and some pugs fighting a larger group of DB and doing pretty well.

Activity numbers for the top 6 NA servers:

5. Dragonbrand - Tier 3 NA 56338
6. Henge of Denravi - Tier 3 NA 55445

11. Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 4 NA 52087

17. Stormbluff Isle - Tier 3 NA 47798

19. Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 46441
20. Maguuma - Tier 1 NA 45658

Don't even try to cry about numbers in this matchup -- you guys are way bigger than BG and Mag.

Brazen    7

These last couple of nights have produced some awesome fights. We conceded a couple but for the most part have enjoyed plenty of sbi and hod bags. 

The divide and flank style fights we saw from Cosa and cccp were fun to take apart but when fighting near sbi spawn, cccp outnumbered us 2v1 yet felt compelled to build open field siege and treb us. I mean really? You can't say it was pugs that did that since it was a guild treb.

Farmed Hate multiple times even acquiescing to their request to fight further from our spawn. I guess the GvG tonight will prove the better guild.

HoD's consistent boner for our bay was funny. Gj Para your pve skills were not enough in the end. 

Having lots of good fights this week, keep the bags coming.

Brazen    7
7 hours ago, Hadan said:

What guild are you from brazen?

GoM and Grim on GoM & Void on Mag 

Edited by Brazen

Djxie    31
15 hours ago, Brazen said:

GoM and Grim on GoM & Void on Mag 

Grim seems pretty close to Hate to be honest, but I saw Grim building a lot of ACs at various chokes, so I'm not sure that I buy any "farming" that you did.

Brazen    7
37 minutes ago, Djxie said:

Grim seems pretty close to Hate to be honest, but I saw Grim building a lot of ACs at various chokes, so I'm not sure that I buy any "farming" that you did.

We wiped Hate 5 consecutive times on Monday even after responding to their request to fight further from our spawn on sbi bl. I was not on for the GvG last night and so don't know the outcome yet but I'd place my bets on Grim. 

As for cccp, they definitely built a guild treb and while some pugs follow Grim's tag and might have placed siege, I can say with all honesty as someone in their comms that siege is not something that Grim would advocate nor  encourage. He's an old school GoM commander who prefers open field fights. They're a tight guild and I really like running with them.

Wreckedwhat    0
3 hours ago, Brazen said:

We wiped Hate 5 consecutive times on Monday even after responding to their request to fight further from our spawn on sbi bl. I was not on for the GvG last night and so don't know the outcome yet but I'd place my bets on Grim. 

As for cccp, they definitely built a guild treb and while some pugs follow Grim's tag and might have placed siege, I can say with all honesty as someone in their comms that siege is not something that Grim would advocate nor  encourage. He's an old school GoM commander who prefers open field fights. They're a tight guild and I really like running with them.

And what makes you think SBI guilds would build a siege in open field fight?  I never saw Hate building a single siege in open field fight.  I ran with HATE, AOD, LC, and TAA, and I have never seen them building siege in open field fight. Like you said, mostly from random pugs.  

I dont play 24/7 so I cant say I know everything but besides Grim, I dont see any other good guilds from DB/GOM/Kaineng.  Oops.  Just Gom.  LOL.   DB running real fat....   Outmanned fight all the time.

Brazen    7
11 minutes ago, Wreckedwhat said:

And what makes you think SBI guilds would build a siege in open field fight?  I never saw Hate building a single siege in open field fight.  I ran with HATE, AOD, LC, and TAA, and I have never seen them building siege in open field fight. Like you said, mostly from random pugs.  

I dont play 24/7 so I cant say I know everything but besides Grim, I dont see any other good guilds from DB/GOM/Kaineng.  Oops.  Just Gom.  LOL.   DB running real fat....   Outmanned fight all the time.

Did you even read my post? I said CCCP built a an open field treb. Not Hate. 

GoM was linked with sbi for 2 consecutive runs and we got to know them well. I know Bullyfoot from Hate wouldn't direct the guild to build Siege. However, that didn't stop us turning them into bags multiple times the other night. 

Also, DUI are a good GoM fight guild, they usually don't run more than 25 at a time though unless with pugs. 

Wreckedwhat    0
1 hour ago, Brazen said:

Did you even read my post? I said CCCP built a an open field treb. Not Hate. 

GoM was linked with sbi for 2 consecutive runs and we got to know them well. I know Bullyfoot from Hate wouldn't direct the guild to build Siege. However, that didn't stop us turning them into bags multiple times the other night. 

Also, DUI are a good GoM fight guild, they usually don't run more than 25 at a time though unless with pugs. 

If you are talking just about CCCP, then I cant say much about them cuz I have never run with them.  During NA morning and afternoon hours, DB/Gom was running real fat.  SBI was running less than 25, 10 core (not a guild) with pugs. If its not NA prime time (or sea), you wouldnt see any "guild" runs from SBI.  

Brazen    7
1 hour ago, Wreckedwhat said:

TBH, it's not DB that is carrying other two right now.   It's Gom. LoL.  

GoM has been inconsistent with active wvw populations. Although never enough players to compete at T1 level, at T3 we once held the record for the longest unbeaten streak and won the bronze tournament. 

Fast forward to now, there's some decent guilds around. It's positive to see. 

Brazen    7
21 minutes ago, Karnage said:

Won bronze tourney by tanking :FeelsGoodMan:

Lol no dude. Where were you? We never had many players but we were a solid community that worked well together and defeated our opponents that were often more populated than us. That, sir, is what feels good. 

shacomaster    3
11 hours ago, Djxie said:

yah

so close 1.png

so close.png

Magical    5
On 9/11/2017 at 7:43 AM, Djxie said:

Sulla was not commanding or even online when CCCP and SG were fighting together (this was early NA, I wasn't on until 4 hours later), and my understanding is, it was  around 10 CCCP + 20 SG and some pugs fighting a larger group of DB and doing pretty well.

Activity numbers for the top 6 NA servers:

5. Dragonbrand - Tier 3 NA 56338
6. Henge of Denravi - Tier 3 NA 55445

11. Northern Shiverpeaks - Tier 4 NA 52087

17. Stormbluff Isle - Tier 3 NA 47798

19. Blackgate - Tier 1 NA 46441
20. Maguuma - Tier 1 NA 45658

Don't even try to cry about numbers in this matchup -- you guys are way bigger than BG and Mag.

Um nice try but Sulla is on my friends list along with other CCCP members.  And your numbers above are flawed.  That's total number of activity of the server in all time zones.  DB is pretty much lacking come NA prime.  Your fighting GoM guilds predominately.....not DB and there is a huge difference in play styles.  I mean that super dick hard on for our Bay you simply haven't been able to take speaks mounds to your server's capabilities.  

Magical    5
2 hours ago, shacomaster said:

yah

so close 1.png

so close.png

Strange that Grim would have siege on him for a GvG......especially considering 99% of the time when the rare occurance that he wants it he hasn't to scrample to get out of guild stash as he doesn't carry it.

But if your looking to setup a GvG with Grim I'd be happy to mention it along.

shacomaster    3
2 hours ago, Magical said:

Strange that Grim would have siege on him for a GvG......especially considering 99% of the time when the rare occurance that he wants it he hasn't to scrample to get out of guild stash as he doesn't carry it.

But if your looking to setup a GvG with Grim I'd be happy to mention it along.

u blind?

so close 1.png

Sulla    8

um ok, Sulla here, because apparently this low rent trolling thread needs some moderation. Not sure and don't care who this Magical kid is that is running his mouth but I feel I have to answer to one point.

DOC will build open field trebs because... well, he does that. Some other guilds will also drop stuff and there are always randoms. My streamer (who streams in drag and talks about gay stuff every Saturday night) spams siege on downs because he's... well....

Any, and every time I have dropped anything open field is to pull you cunts away from your towers/siege/buffs/ac's/trebs/etc etc etc

Edited by Sulla

Chaba    96
15 minutes ago, Sulla said:

My streamer (who streams in drag and talks about gay stuff every Saturday night) spams siege on downs because he's... well....

Oh!  Gimme all these bags... uh... put it in me without lube... Yea, uuuhhh,  uuuhhhh, ooo yeaa... yes... bags.. yes...