Sign in to follow this  
Reznikov

Shitty Red BL - Ruins of Gunfire - Dzagaddons

dear community,

if you see Aba or Dzago players throwin siege on corpses or dance on them so pls report them to BiggLeogolas.2037 that they get banned from TS

Aba and dzago want a good server-reputation while they bash their heads against doors...

thank you very much

Rules - abba ts.png

Bigg Illu    6

First of all,

thanks for the fights on sunday @TB, @DS, @CHK (i think its the right name) ;)

Really nice fights and @RoF/RoS/GH Guilds... Nice Boonstrip and Condi-DPS !

so and now to the child in the round...

16 hours ago, Eusebius deWitt said:

dear community,

if you see Aba or Dzago players throwin siege on corpses or dance on them so pls report them to BiggLeogolas.2037 that they get banned from TS

Aba and dzago want a good server-reputation while they bash their heads against doors...

thank you very much

Rules - abba ts.png

I hope your englisch is bettern than your german ;)

for our english speakers:
"The CALL to disrespectful actions against the opponent , no matter what form (throwing siege, corpse dance/jump etc.) is not tolerated and entails corresponding consequences.
Likewise, the glorification and trivialization of disrespectful acts against the enemy must be omitted."

The Dzagonur Team & Community give a shit about what you do ! The only thing in the text above is the CALLING to such acts.

and... not to forget, it has nothing to do with Abaddon, but only with Dzagonur. So try to stay on the ground

And please... MY ACC-NAME IS: BiggLegolas.2037

also and then to the next step:

15 hours ago, Eusebius deWitt said:

tbh this is no troll....  if you wanna stop the AM ktrain week report all those respectless ppl to Neha.7843  or  BiggLeogolas.2037

ttt.png

ttt.png

Yes that is right, we make a 24h lead. I hope from 7 PM to 9 PM there are a few opponents to fight.

and to your PvD ;)  Kill death ratio on Reset... after 4 houers FI lead... 1.80 on red bl... nice try ;)

And please... MY ACC-NAME IS: BiggLegolas.2037

15 hours ago, Eusebius deWitt said:

Finally first ban! reason :  poking a admin for a ts registration!

ban them all!

and if you want you get a ban ;) if you have the balls to give me your name :)

oh i forgett your IP is enough for it :ph34r:

PS: so far no one was banned on the Dzagonur Teamspeak. So these are all lying and intriguing by a not very well integrated player who does not understand German :)

have a nice day and please... STOMP OUR KTRAIN ON WEDNESDAY .... otherwise we will do it with you :P

Best Regards

Illu

Edited by Bigg Illu
The stupid child misspelled my account name...

did you ask yourself why there are no leads on your "community teamspeak"? Cuz most ppl play like they want and not like you want..

your OWN guildmates did corpse jumping and sieging corpses 3 fucking months ago...

think that you can make it better but old ppl from dzag know that this is the end of your (not existing) community..

most ppl give a fuck on you and your ktrain guild

you only want to be the boss of the server nothing more nothing less...

Dude i know the moment you killed Salvi's community TS ( we get baned there) while you and your cook-friends where sitting on the same ts to check whos using which ts...

so a fuck you to you

move back to your cook-suck-home abaddon

no one wants you

no one needs you

ch

Edited by Eusebius deWitt

Bigg Illu    6

Hey Eusebius,

We have public leads on the dzagonur teamspeak and of course, moste people play as they want, since no one has anything against it.

yes 3 fucking months ago... but this is 3 fucking months ago !

i did not even make it better. it is not my community, i basically nothing more except some children to write back that tey should go to school and learn german...

I have not killed the Ts of salvia, but many more. There was a vote which TS is used and the TS of salvia has lost. Finish off. The whole came not from me but from many others also. bug i do not need to tell you, yes, you know that certainly ;)

Of course, most people give a shit on my guilde and my public leads. but hey, i do not care as long as i take most of the opponent guild apart and i do not care as long i have a full ts squad in my public leads ;)

my home is not abaddon, my home is elona and if you have balls, come to me and say it in my face :) but i know you have no balls :)

best regards

Illu

and after all:

i am not the community, i am not the community leadership, i am in the community team just like your friends.

Edited by Bigg Illu

mabe you have leads on reset on your ts..  most AM players are dodging it cuz its nonsense...

i dont have the balls to tell you? are you kidding me?

i told you months ago...

i told you years ago....

I told you before all old veteran players left the server cuz of our bullshit...

so dont have the balls?

fuck you cookmate!

you mean the votee where only guilds where allowed? not veteran players?

your vote where the full non guild community where dodged?

this is real leadership like merkel

Reznikov    6

Why is the stupid red BL so popular among our enemies? And why do we have to suffer from this stupid home BL for the 3rd week in a row now? Fuck you Anet! Your algorithms suck.

Bigg Illu    6

Hey Eusebius,

agian, i'm not the one who has decided anything and then espacially alone.

The Vote was the idea of Salvia and the desire of Salvia. So go to her and cry out with her!

I am perhaps the one who always says / writes everything from the team, but that does not mean that i decide anything at all.
On the contrary, i decide almost nothing, because everything is coordinated with us ( majority decides ).

I can understand your frustration, but again:

I have not decided. One the one hand, Salvia decided on certain things, then the team and finally the community. I only have the job of communicating the whole, not more.

Best regards

Bigg Illu    6
5 minutes ago, Reznikov said:

Why is the stupid red BL so popular among our enemies? And why do we have to suffer from this stupid home BL for the 3rd week in a row now? Fuck you Anet! Your algorithms suck.

in the last time i see also more guilds on the red boarderland as on the other... more scrimms... more fights... and elona can fight ^^ also better fights :D

Reznikov    6
2 minutes ago, Bigg Illu said:

in the last time i see also more guilds on the red boarderland as on the other... more scrimms... more fights... and elona can fight ^^ also better fights :D

Ah shit i havent played yesterday :( Yea youre right you can fight on this BL but you can also fight on an unicolored plain circle. But this shitty border is doing a great job at keeping us in T5.

Bigg Illu    6

I only hear from you mimimi and any unfounded accusations and underlinings ^^

this is possible but those, wich have torn the whole synonymous and the change wanted are all already long ago on another server...

If i find it, i show you gladly that i did not agree with this proposal, that only the guilds were allowed to vote. because from my point of view, not the guilds are the community but all.

br

yea yea...

stay in your little happy hello kitty world..everything is perfect.... no faults...

you killed dzago in this moment when you moved from AM to Dzag...

when you're so good and your community is perfect..

WHY the fucking heck did we have since several months negative KDs?

cuz you and your guild dont have the skills to lead a community..

all players with this knowledge left the sever know you're happy with ktraining severs like Elo with numbers...not skill

On weekend your mapblob on AM border (with q) was running away from fights while Eska and Kaido wanna fight..

maybe you should start schooling ppl instead of posting bullshit to deffend your guild..

a lot of ppl on dzag thinks same and most of them are standing in the shadows cuz they're tired of your merkel behavior..