Sign in to follow this  
Impro

T1 100% rekt lock BG vs 2 bads (Mag/JQ) 15/19 - 22/09

i come from the future, you got 100% rekted again, arena net might skip this matchup and dont do it or perhaps it will be repeated so you all can replay and lose two times in a week

laters

7 hours ago, Brazen said:

Impro's pve endgame

IMG_1699.PNG

omg this was hilarious i must admit

11 hours ago, Packit said:

You really must be a shitter if you'd rather do tequatl over grub busting

grub doesnt drop anything valuable

Can't you guys just let BG 100% rekt?  Or are they running off to EOTM again in hopes of opening up for PoF?  Trying to build a wall here and keep BG out!  TYBG.

On 17/9/2017 at 1:16 AM, Chaba said:

Can't you guys just let BG 100% rekt?  Or are they running off to EOTM again in hopes of opening up for PoF?  Trying to build a wall here and keep BG out!  TYBG.

T1 100% rekt lockdown, NEVER FORGET, HISTORY CREATORS, nobody else will be able to do it ever again,

BOW TO YOUR KINGS

This just in BG just won one skirmish against mag with a positive KDR.  Find out why all the experts are are saying that BG would have to do this a few 1000 more times to catch up to all of the times mag has farmed them. News at 11.

18 hours ago, Destro said:

This just in BG just won one skirmish against mag with a positive KDR.  Find out why all the experts are are saying that BG would have to do this a few 1000 more times to catch up to all of the times mag has farmed them. News at 11.

do you mean like last week weekend where mag got farmed hard? And matches before that too? Find out why all the experts are are saying that Mag wont ever be able to pull a 100% rekt ever in t1 even going vs t8 servers. News at 11

8 hours ago, Impro said:

Find out why all the experts are are saying that Mag wont ever be able to pull a 100% rekt ever in t1

*snooze*

8 hours ago, LordGreen said:

$20 says dr has trippled in size since getting linked with mag.

That's probably an exaggeration, but yeah they've had a lot of transfers and  it was bound to happen.

Either way, it's not like BG can't match numbers. The last few days have been extra boring in wvw. Glad I have other accounts. 

I was under the impression that server size labels updated on tuesdays. DR has only gone from medium to High so far, so maybe it will change tuesday, we'll see.

I really hope BG is just taking a couple weeks of to farm griffons or whatever and that they don't do this hibergate shit to us again.  Like come on.

1 hour ago, LordGreen said:

Just out of curiosity what are mags queues looking like in na?

For most of this week the nights I were logged in, it was around 20-40ish on EB. No queue or very low on other maps. Sometimes no queue on any for a while. Obviously on reset its higher. 

3 hours ago, LetoII said:

Aww it's someone's first hibergation.

Adorable

As an ex-pat, get used to it

ez reset

I'd like to personally thank OnS and TW for breaking the T1 wall and bringing Magumma and their ganking, pinsniping, spawn camping playstyle into T1. It's so much fun trying to fight a server that every chance it gets retreats to a choke or a portal to their beloved SMC and waits to lure the zerg. Then afterwards they surround the enemy and kill them with siege and their famous "cloud" formation.

It's a lot of fun to try to beat a server with a link for bandwagoners to hop onto the pain train and get free wins. Of course you can be sure that if they ever lose their link they will tank to T2 again until they're relinked. I greatly enjoy fighting Magumma and watching pugs like myself struggle to survive their endless full zerker bombs or dire condition stacks. It's very entertaining and a challenge to be pulled from maximum range and immobilised while they instakill you.

I love that I can run a nomad's Firebrand with all defensive traits and still die instantly to the amazing power that is Magumma. It's truly a gift from the god Arenanet themself that the fights that used to be about skill have devolved into mindless spam of dps, while not needing any strategy because you're spread out and bombing from all directions at max distance.

Here is an example of Magumma at it's finest running roamer builds and not giving the enemy a chance to have a fair fight. Because that would mean Magumma might actually have to learn to tank and heal and work together rather than just spam damage on people that aren't stacked perfectly on the commander while moving.

9 hours ago, w/e said:

I'd like to personally thank OnS and TW for breaking the T1 wall and bringing Magumma and their ganking, pinsniping, spawn camping playstyle into T1. It's so much fun trying to fight a server that every chance it gets retreats to a choke or a portal to their beloved SMC and waits to lure the zerg. Then afterwards they surround the enemy and kill them with siege and their famous "cloud" formation.

It's a lot of fun to try to beat a server with a link for bandwagoners to hop onto the pain train and get free wins. Of course you can be sure that if they ever lose their link they will tank to T2 again until they're relinked. I greatly enjoy fighting Magumma and watching pugs like myself struggle to survive their endless full zerker bombs or dire condition stacks. It's very entertaining and a challenge to be pulled from maximum range and immobilised while they instakill you.

I love that I can run a nomad's Firebrand with all defensive traits and still die instantly to the amazing power that is Magumma. It's truly a gift from the god Arenanet themself that the fights that used to be about skill have devolved into mindless spam of dps, while not needing any strategy because you're spread out and bombing from all directions at max distance.

Here is an example of Magumma at it's finest running roamer builds and not giving the enemy a chance to have a fair fight. Because that would mean Magumma might actually have to learn to tank and heal and work together rather than just spam damage on people that aren't stacked perfectly on the commander while moving.

Show me on the doll where Mag touched you.