Sign in to follow this  
Myrmidone

Desolation-Riverside-RIng of Fire

Hello all, what happened to Desolation?

Last time fights were at least somehow competitive, now its like fighting Sov all the time?

I guess its only FSP , Vaabi and perhaps SFR cause of FOW link worth to fight atm.....in terms of Blobfights.

Greets Myrmi 

Edited by Myrmidone

PVE expansion dropped. No commander now has enough people to form a strong group capable of facing even under average pug blob of the enemy. And those few who you have are the PVE players that bought (or returned to) the game for the expansion trying WVW now, aka are on average worse than French pugs. Its GG for Deso for now.

9 hours ago, Legitimateusername said:

I really hope riverside finds alternative ways for a better ktrain and get the fuck off borders in the dead morning. 

Sure we end ktrain in the dead morning. And then? All other will end ktrain in the dead night?  Whats wrong with you?  

29 minutes ago, Legitimateusername said:

That was the single most retarded shit I've ever heard as an excuse for morning trains.

You're the single most retarded shit I've ever seen post about morning trains.

55 minutes ago, Shino said:

You're the single most retarded shit I've ever seen post about morning trains.

I Agree. Riverside have a Guy who is 60 years old and he leads the morning crew. On Prime he is to old for make this shit. Reactions like a turtle and he will wipe all the time because he die.

So he play in the morning. But whats with Server like Desolation, No Enemy blob on prime to reset, no enemy blob on Prime Saturday or Sunday, BUT in the night they get 20+ que on one BL.

People not playing? No shit, people are giving up on this garbage game. Just like HoT when many WvW players quit, this expansion is no different.

Edited by Hello Kitty

On Monday, October 02, 2017 at 11:42 PM, Hello Kitty said:

People not playing? No shit, people are giving up on this garbage game. Just like HoT when many WvW players quit, this expansion is no different.

Then why are you still here? Im curious.

Edited by Rallying Onion
mistakes were made, i may be one of them.