Sign in to follow this  
Threather

Far Shivercarts vs Cavemen Vabbi Feat Baruch

6 minutes ago, Tiru said:

You get something wrong. I have never sweettalked you - i always told everyone that youre a cocksucking dodging little fuck. 

Learn the difference yourself dipshit. You were, are and will be a useless fucking congo refugee whos landed in portugal and still trying to proof something by being a forum hero. You're an absolute joke and dont even deserve the fucking time im putting in here - its ok. We are having a laugh. 

Tiru, m8 are U for real?

8 minutes ago, Tiru said:

You get something wrong. I have never sweettalked you - i always told everyone that youre a cocksucking dodging little fuck. 

Learn the difference yourself dipshit. You were, are and will be a useless fucking congo refugee whos landed in portugal and still trying to proof something by being a forum hero. You're an absolute joke and dont even deserve the fucking time im putting in here - its ok. We are having a laugh. 

wait wait wait here ..just faking wait here for 1 sec...EZ pls be honest here 1 for a spilt sec... TIRU???...watafak?

fsp almost gave good fights pirateship in front of their keep  2 h and when  we stopped go over there  they rq 

ah wait is fsp :D

9 minutes ago, Tiru said:

Everyone knows you are a fake lil bandwaggoning cunt, I'm having a laugh aswell. At least you aren't 1 pushed on forum... That's improvement

iam no forum hero i am just here to see the salt becouse this MU is intresting.

Lovely fights i had this eve...vabi wipe fsp wipe ..we wipe U wipe..omfg were and why we use this salt.

BTW did i tell u peeps U all fail huge ( vabbi and fsp) :P

21 minutes ago, 2many said:

rav building 3 trebs for a choke fight lmaoooo

i  did builded 5 trebs, and   i tryed anything to get you out of that choke,  but once we get out and wiped you out of that choke you switch bl /rq

the ppt bait worked 

42 minutes ago, Was i top dps? said:

rav for real...do U even ever did go solo?...:p we did not almost gief U a good fight...we after moi joint...gave U a more then decent fight!

greedy you drunk, go sleep

Bez getting owned once more in game and in forum .

And I'm not even on vabi   :P 

Cant wait till he actually wins a fight and come here to /flex about his commanding abilities and ofc for FSP   :P  :P 

14 hours ago, Tiru said:

I don't really want to join the discussion because the level of retardness is unbeatable, but:

Since i was myself on FSP everyone knows that you dodge good fights. A good fight for you is to beat shitblobs with your mongol guild raid of 30+ 5-10 pugs who stick to you since everyone else except dudu, who isnt tagging much, is worthless following. You had your chance this week and will for sure have your chance to proof a little bit of your shitty big mouth. So do it. Not a single person is taking anything serious getting posted on this useless forum. Tag and fight. 

To take the wind away from your next post: People close to me know that i cant play as much as before and tag mostly during work (funny right). But the only purpose left in wvw and ever was for people like me, to have good fights. This week everyone has the opportunity to show what he can and what he can't. So while youre spreading your worthless shit here, tag from time to time. Maybe you can win some fights too. I counted yesterday. We lost 5 fights and won 30+ (people stopped counting tbh). Whole gw2 community knows that reset fights are the most intense, best ppl have time and follow the best coms, from both servers: so its an equal 1v1 in the situation the servers are right now. Rav did an excellent job yday since also our blob changed as the time passed and he adapted the people. I'm just and old fuck now watching other old fucks trying to make fun of each other. Yday rav tagged up, you rallybotted our downeds. So stop letting yourself look even more fucking stupid as you already are. 

Please safe your excuses about why you couldnt tag etc. We all play this game. I'm surprised that your own people dont flame you to the ground already - i coulndt stand fsp situation for 4 weeks after i came back to the game watching people follow someone whos literally denying to take the best possible fight - "they can come to our border qq - i dont go eb qq" Fuck off already, seriously. Fighting Vabbi was good and intense and even if i was rusty i tagged and tried. So if you think so high about yourself and even have the balls to flame people who show their balls and tag up to fight, tag the fuck up and get the fuck off this forums, flaming decent people. 

I hope dudu tags up more in this MU btw. At least he doesnt seem to be hiding in forums and being a moron. Not tagging up because you might lose fights, lol, shouldnt be your purpose btw. I hope some of the people who still think that you are somebody can see that in a clear way this MU. 

Sincerely, Tiru, the one who fucked your ass with SFR pugs.

PS.: I wont post more stuff here, just wanted to knock in. Since reading your shit is like listening to Optimus.

Let the flames go on.

hmm tiru isnt that guy rav his cocksuck dog? where did he transfer now?

10 hours ago, Legitimateusername said:

Its fun to bait people when you know their only weapon is salt. Not my problem if ur way too easily triggered ;) Maybe you shouldnt be a forum warrior and actually focus on being a better in game commander

lel and who are you

6 hours ago, Tiru said:

You clearly are an imbecil shitface. The last 2 days that i tagged on SFR i farmed your portuguese useless fuckface and you ragequit and cried to the people how shit they are, i got whispers from FSP people, who were emberassed that they got farmed by SFR while you are tagged. So get your shit straight you lieing moron.

Yet again same story repeats, you are emberassed from a loss that didnt happen yet and are afraid to tag and fight. Reset is done.

And please do yourself the favor and stop flaming my guild, my people stood in my guild even when i quit half a year and then decided to safe your casualshitguild and joined it. What happened after is unimportant - im still not fully back to the game so my "guild" now doesnt matter, i got my closest friends and its ok as it is. You moron think you have something with a blobguild from the last people on fsp who can press buttons. AH didnt raid with 23+ people since we joined SFR - which is more than 2 years ago. But again, you won't understand it, because youre mentally disabled and have an ego which is worth a pile of dogshit :)

I have no probs talking to rav who was my enemy for years, its called respect. You dont deserve it, go on the field and deserve some before you open your worthless mouth.

the fun thing is on sfr everyone pissing on tiru, funny to see a clowns mind works diffrent i guess and he pretends people wanna follow him

3 hours ago, Rav said:

i  did builded 5 trebs, and   i tryed anything to get you out of that choke,  but once we get out and wiped you out of that choke you switch bl /rq

the ppt bait worked 

whatever  fantasy works for you

Nah im already bored of this dodgeing potato. He had the chance to tag at reset but yet again he dodged and rallybotted in dudus blob. 

So no real discussion which is happening here, just some fat fuck trying to defend his worthless ego.

10 hours ago, Rav said:

the ppt bait worked 

do you live in alternate reality or something? you lost the fight and the trebs

30 minutes ago, 2many said:

do you live in alternate reality or something? you lost the fight and the trebs

yes man somehow you won all the fights and you won negative k/d  / scrimish

is a bug !!!

Tagged up last night to fight FSP on home bl as they asked for us to fight them. We had 65ish at start and it was pretty good but lost some numbers and FSP got little stronger so we started losing. After that we had like 50, think we had some hidden PvD group somewhere.

Was pretty good fights, FSP melee/commander def needs to get used to new specs because long range pirateship isnt exactly most exciting way for Warriors/guardians ;) . I didnt ragequit but had to tag down cuz neighbor got angry after like 3 hours. Decent fights at start, but cant really see myself leading against 60 man cloud that only pushes when enemy commander is down more than a few times in the future. 

You already had advantage with t3 keep + our bl + numbers. You could at least try push like we did, haha. 

Summary: I fought for fun, not for "pride". You commanders need to stop taking losing fights so seriously that you ruin them ;)

Edited by Threather

5 minutes ago, Threather said:

Summary: I fought for fun, not for "pride". You commanders need to stop taking losing fights so seriously that you ruin them ;)

Commanders getting flammed/shittalked on fsp ts till they tag down if they loose fights, you ever saw a fsp blob lost more than 3 fights in a row with the same commander!? me neiter xD