Sign in to follow this  
Threather

Far Shivercarts vs Cavemen Vabbi Feat Baruch

2 hours ago, Tiru said:

Nah im already bored of this dodgeing potato. He had the chance to tag at reset but yet again he dodged and rallybotted in dudus blob. 

So no real discussion which is happening here, just some fat fuck trying to defend his worthless ego.

Chance to tag? If i had chance to tag i would have tagged you dumb fuck. you ain't the only with a RL or does your single digit IQ not understand that?

I tagged yday sent message to vabbi comm for fight, he refused to move to fight. Get over it. Just because one doesn't wana fight when another one wants doesn't mean it's dodge. You don't see me here spam this thread with dodge this dodge that just cause vabbi didn't fight us when i asked.

Grow up, leave your basement and you'll there's a life outside your obssession with me. You pathetic waste of pixel space

rav, i didnt say we won all the fights

threater you cant use numbers as excuse its simply not true; pushing in this meta is just suicide, hope anet comes to senses and makes some changes

19 hours ago, Rav said:

no that's you only with a trash personality :

you used to wisper me :  joey is trash  , doc is trash, dudu is trash

you wisper joey : rav is trash , dudu trash, doc trash

you tell on ts: joey trash, rav trash , you guys  best

how can you say we stack when you raid " casualy 4 raids /week  with same  40 casuals, when gvg guilds raid twice/3 times ?

Of course i am trash, i don't dodge :)). ROFL # WSR is going to be full :) 

2 hours ago, Botinhas said:

Chance to tag? If i had chance to tag i would have tagged you dumb fuck. you ain't the only with a RL or does your single digit IQ not understand that?

I tagged yday sent message to vabbi comm for fight, he refused to move to fight. Get over it. Just because one doesn't wana fight when another one wants doesn't mean it's dodge. You don't see me here spam this thread with dodge this dodge that just cause vabbi didn't fight us when i asked.

Grow up, leave your basement and you'll there's a life outside your obssession with me. You pathetic waste of pixel space

I see some butthurt dodgeainaz here. Is ok, we still have 5 more days to go. We can see how you try to hunt bb blob with your shit guild raid because you get annihilated against any vabbi group.

2 hours ago, Botinhas said:

you  are really soccially retarded : comunication problems, or ego problems .

bezainas : I want to fight against  Loves, so i call my  40 guilld members and  10 amx  frands to move inside OS , but i am proud to call Loves for a fight, so i send a radnom message to others to call Loves to fight me  , because i got Loves blocked*

You realise that if Loves got  a bit of self respect or decency would ignore that kind of  call . 

So you called nobody for a fight, stop pretending , and you call others to grow up ?

Fucking mental

17 hours ago, Kappa123 said:

The best fights in these matchup's are always on the forums , not in game ^_^

Sadly Kappa, sadly! :( 

Sometimes, after i ate some really hot and spicy food and gotta hit the bowl, there is something coming out of me, that I would still love more and take out for dinner and so on than any of AMX. For real, and i mean it dead serious, go kill yourself. :)

Can Anet not just delete Baruch? Shitty Fights. Shitty PPT. Shitty Ganker. Shitty Nightcapping. 4 - 5 good Duelists and maybe 2 good Guilds. Why they in T1? The fights against vaabi is very funny. But Baruch is just shit.

Dream Matchup: FSP vs Vaabi vs SFR or River.

2 hours ago, Rav said:

you  are really soccially retarded : comunication problems, or ego problems .

bezainas : I want to fight against  Loves, so i call my  40 guilld members and  10 amx  frands to move inside OS , but i am proud to call Loves for a fight, so i send a radnom message to others to call Loves to fight me  , because i got Loves blocked*

You realise that if Loves got  a bit of self respect or decency would ignore that kind of  call . 

So you called nobody for a fight, stop pretending , and you call others to grow up ?

Fucking mental

I called my guild members and AMX? Lel, i ask in teamchat who wants to fight vabbi blob come OS and didnt even had more than 15 ppl online at the time since it was before prime even. Ppl show up we don't even make Q, i send message to vabbi comm if wanted to fight, i get reply that is loves and that i should unblock and he prefer to fight BB zerg. Aren't you the one comming here all proud that you have me blocked? Then why da fck would i even try to pm you or any other monkey?

Are you that retarded? You always come here QQ no1 fights, then ppl ask fights and vabbi refuses. Look at yourself before accusing others. You sent random message to me on reset, why would i take it serious aswell?

I'm not the one "wiping my zerg on purpose to get my try-hard bodyguards on the bl before i go fight so that they carry me".

Get real, you retarded piece of pixel garbage. You always qq no1 fights, yday ppl gave you fights, you came here shittalk them. So what is it that you really want?  Or you just wana pop tag, call your bodyguards to carry you and then come on forum to gloat how others are shit and just backpedal/pirateship wathever. Every single MU u qq servers don't fight. When servers fight you qq the comms/servers are bad. Go RoF tag up and fight if you so full of yourself...

Edited by Botinhas

6 minutes ago, YouwillHidey said:

fils de pute, Falf has a gf? :D 

yea bought cheap wife from dudu's website, only 100 dinar. ;] 

1 hour ago, Botinhas said:

I called my guild members and AMX?. Ppl show up we don't even make Q,

wtf? are you for real

1 hour ago, Botinhas said:

, yday ppl gave you fights,

they died   3  times and  start hug wall, we kill 20 ona  range bomb on top of wall, under ac fire and your com rq

nice fights, fsp style

let's make the list longer :

optimus , montaser , dudu, scare, doc, ephoraz fight so far.

Bez big and strong on forums , nice man good job

So like i said: You qq no1 fights, then you qq ppl fight and commander tag off. What is it exactly that you want? If vabbi only wants fights, maybe transfer piken/sfr/gandara/rof and fight vabbi? What is it you trying to prove in a 5y old game lol... You qq i guild raid with 30 ppl sometimes, yet you raid with 32 in squad+randoms around you, 5-10 at least.

You call others guild blobbers but when it's you its just a normal day... Stop being a delusional hypocrite waste disposal. Go lick Tiru's kitten meanwhile. Heard you better at it than at warrioring.

And since you still obssessed about your list; i haven't pugleading in over 3months, i ain't obssessed to the point that i tag jsut because you want lol. I gave it a try yday for first time in 3months, your comm refused because "unblock me *insert tears*". Grow up, leave your basement. Get some sun. carefull with skin cancer though, use sun protection

Edited by Botinhas

21 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

So like i said: You qq no1 fights, then you qq ppl fight and commander tag off. What is it exactly that you want? If vabbi only wants fights, maybe transfer piken/sfr/gandara/rof and fight vabbi? What is it you trying to prove in a 5y old game lol... You qq i guild raid with 30 ppl sometimes, yet you raid with 32 in squad+randoms around you, 5-10 at least.

You call others guild blobbers but when it's you its just a normal day... Stop being a delusional hypocrite waste disposal. Go lick Tiru's kitten meanwhile. Heard you better at it than at warrioring.

And since you still obssessed about your list; i haven't pugleading in over 3months, i ain't obssessed to the point that i tag jsut because you want lol. I gave it a try yday for first time in 3months, your comm refused because "unblock me *insert tears*". Grow up, leave your basement. Get some sun. carefull with skin cancer though, use sun protection

So we have  a 32  man squad tagless on a tier 4 matchup , to keep the fights a bit more interesting ? while we fight 2 servers at same time

if you call that blobing is fine

decent gameplay on the video not piratesheep like in yours vs  lower numbers:)

14 minutes ago, Rav said:

decent gameplay on the video not piratesheep like in yours vs  lower numbers:)

shout reaper decent gameplay :330x192:

old meta before pof too, wanna see your ballsy pushes into spellbreakers and scourges

and you think youre fighting bigger numbers in that vid rav? did you see Zoi at the start?

Edited by 2many

11 hours ago, Definetly Not Ryver said:

I have a theory that the biggest autists on the forums are the guys that make WvW raid vids AND have asura's for their chars.

and have either shitty metal music or dubstep playing in the backround. Because nothing says hardcore like playing an MMO while playing a little goblin creature while some guy with bright coloured hair and piercings screams uncomprehensively in the background