Sign in to follow this  
Threather

Far Shivercarts vs Cavemen Vabbi Feat Baruch

On 10/8/2017 at 3:37 PM, Tiru said:

I see some butthurt dodgeainaz here. Is ok, we still have 5 more days to go. We can see how you try to hunt bb blob with your shit guild raid because you get annihilated against any vabbi group.

oh tiru why so butthurt is it becoz u spread your ass for every dick that says a nice word to you? keep jumping and following the dicks that feed your cunt, perhaps one day u not so full of cum that it wont block your brain 

50 minutes ago, Charr Quinn said:

What's with ash interrupting gvgs eh?

We would have  tried a fight u but only 12 raiding but instead u jump rt fighting rgb multiple times?

they need to pump there ego still? after getting nice dicking in NA 

quite nice to see so many guilds raiding from fsp and bb

i was avoiding tier  1 for the past weeks, because i belived is only blobs, but gues i was wrong

LOL, people going on about 'fights', I tried this piece of shit game again for a few hours the other day, the "fights" are beyond trash, sometimes literally 5 mins of circling back and forth, you plebs must be clinically retarded to be playing this turd of a game in the state it is in on a regular basis, though I guess the retardation is obvious given this thread.

23 minutes ago, Mr Tickle said:

LOL, people going on about 'fights', I tried this piece of shit game again for a few hours the other day, the "fights" are beyond trash, sometimes literally 5 mins of circling back and forth, you plebs must be clinically retarded to be playing this turd of a game in the state it is in on a regular basis, though I guess the retardation is obvious given this thread.

found the french guy in my MU

1 hour ago, Mr Tickle said:

yea, lets go back to smite.

3 hours ago, YouwillHidey said:

found the french guy in my MU

That doesn't even make sense you dumb cunt, if I was French with I assume the implication that I wanted to avoid fights then I wouldn't care that the quality / meta, etc was in such a shitty state that for anyone who doesn't breath exclusively out of their mouth the game is not worth playing, would I, you are a walking advert for  the dangers of incest. 

Edited by Mr Tickle

20 hours ago, Rav said:

quite nice to see so many guilds raiding from fsp and bb

i was avoiding tier  1 for the past weeks, because i belived is only blobs, but gues i was wrong

Same can't be said bout vabbi sadly, only raiding guild so far is LAYS.

2 minutes ago, Rav said:

today we farm kill blob  with some pvd commander

i now understand why bez dodge reset

not hard with a fullzone blob lmao but nice that u guys dont complain about numberz today :)

2 minutes ago, Shòx said:

not hard with a fullzone blob lmao but nice that u guys dont complain about numberz today :)

why would you complain about numbers since you had all map on tag? 

1 minute ago, Kara The Hangover said:

Some amx guy say, beza pay them some money for pulling vabbi comandore lul

Nice joke, they even wanted me to go open to farm you, but we kept g raiding, more challenging to fight you zone blob with 30 ppl. If i wanted to focus vabbi comm i'd ask my guildies lol. What's the point in winning fight like that? Ego? E-peen? More challenging to fight etheri pirate-ship zone blob than Tiru rallybot blob

1 minute ago, Botinhas said:

Nice joke

yeah, im joking, relax

1 minute ago, Botinhas said:

but we kept g raiding, more challenging to fight you zone blob with 30 ppl. If i wanted to focus vabbi comm i'd ask my guildies lol. What's the point in winning fight like that? Ego? E-peen? More challenging to fight etheri pirate-ship zone blob than Tiru rallybot blob

2 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

raiding, more challenging to fight you zone blob with 30 ppl.

2 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

raiding with 30 ppl

3 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

30 ppl

NnOEgIE.jpg

14 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

on  fsp we can queue a map with 30 Kill

why you downgrade sm , while we give you free bags

you are strange

8 minutes ago, Rav said:

I'm your no1. fanboi. I guild raid with 32 but acuse others of blobbing when they 30. So i need 60 to wipe you

Edited by Botinhas

sounds like u bez didnt have pugs with u eks d

and dont tell this shit, like they r ~5

i didnt tell, that we had less people, but fuck my life u got lots of pugs with u 

and hear about 30 guild raid... 

HDCNu18.jpg

Edited by Kara The Hangover

7 minutes ago, Botinhas said:

i lie about my numbers on forums, but i am happy i can queue a map by myself

lol you guys, bez was having raid and i was tagged on ele fighting some baruch, even before they came to map, then you blobed us around garri. you should rather be happy that you had some fights vs guild + not organized pugs, while you had gathered up probably the most organized/stacked with guild ppl group so far this week.

Edited by Atoss

3 minutes ago, Atoss said:

lol you guys, bez was having raid and i was tagged on ele fighting some baruch, even before they came to map, then you blobed us around garri. you should rather be happy that you had some fights vs guild + not organized pugs, while you had gathered up probably the most organized/stacked with guild ppl group so far this week.

you had  a qeue on the map , when there were over 30 kill members on the map in a week day