Sign in to follow this  
Threather

Far Shivercarts vs Cavemen Vabbi Feat Baruch

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

KILL is not community guild from a long time Bez. The propose was to be a community guild but is your guild. Period. 

Just because you left, along with some other leaders from the beggining, that doesn't make it my guild. Period. All guilds, community or not have 1 or more leaders, doesn't necesserarly mean it's their guild... We are and always be a community guild, not a try-hard gvg one, we aim to have fun, and not to go e-peen around on forums or qq bout numbers. We have a big rooster with plenty ppl not even on server or playing WvW often.

So it was okay to raid with 25-30 pre-pof but with PoF out every guild that raids with more than 20 is blobbing... Nice logic

Edited by Botinhas

I mean Doc and the other guilds are legit proof that you are a moron. You should be actually glad rof had bigger morons so they came back. But remember relink next week so u'll go back to the shithole you belong in lol.

international servers without links are all in the shithole so i dont really see the reason youre pointing out fsp

ag gave you coverage, its all that matters in ppt

1 hour ago, Doc said:

KILL is not community guild from a long time Bez. The propose was to be a community guild but is your guild. Period. 

Kill stoped with PoF release to being a comunity guild 

8 minutes ago, Shòx said:

Kill stoped with PoF release to being a comunity guild 

To put it accuratelly, not that it matters on the salt forum since ppl make their own conclusions; We stopped trying to be FSP's main community guild with the creation of a new one with that sole purpose. And simply became just another guild focusing more in community building and gaming.

Meh i was hyped for this MU. and wot i get???...salt on forums and no decent blob fights.

First time since iam back online playing this game again, i loged every day this mu (not counting my drunk reset night)  at 2100 out pure boredom...PFFFFFFFFF way to go boyzzzzz.

Bez-Rav for good old sake gieeeeeeffffffffffffffff me blob tonight!!!!!

Cheers and ty in advange.

Grumpy old man.

So you put video of the only fight that you were "semi" alone, not like the vE guys added on the side... You got the video when you lost 6 guys on first push before vE came to your rescue after wiping BB?

P.S. Nice chat with skai

10 minutes ago, Shòx said:

that video is also nice but sad that vE added in that fight :)

you were dead anyway ,ve  justcleave the down, 

the video is record case i say i  got engi pulled  ele told i was mesmer pulled

1 minute ago, Rav said:

you were dead anyway ,ve  justcleave the down, 

the video is record case i say i  got engi pulled  ele told i was mesmer pulled

Lel... We were dead sure... I even lagged the fuck out of that fight and still we were winning, until vE decided to train us from behind... But hey, its WvW. Shit happens...

Just now, Botinhas said:

I even lagged the fuck out of that fight and still we were winning, 

nice, new beza  excuse

i also saw loves moa'd you , 18 stacks of stab , puff

Until vE engaged we had 0 downeds... While you got 4-5 full dead? But yeah, you clearly won and were jsut cleaving downeds...

P.S. Was that tiru rallybotting on engage? Even when following he gets killed first push lel.

Peace.

5 minutes ago, dudu.1972 said:

Ty TT for the fights :)

5 minutes ago, dudu.1972 said:

is good that you post the ones you won , so total score is like 17-5 ? - top keek

+ we fougth some 19-20 vs  21-22 and i told you not to drop numbers, but gf, we shoudn;t lose that i was just tilted we had the   squad bugg  since the start of reset

Edited by Rav