Sign in to follow this  
Sulla

NSPPT, SBI and Nobody Cares

It's a yawnfest for everyone then. Sunday night I was with a guild trying to find fights and the only thing on either bl was siege. They had to throw cats and shield gens in a ppt siege just to get into a tower so that sbi would pull an ewp and actually fight.

Is that nsppt on top of na for total kills for the week followed by sbi and hod in the number 2 and 4 spots? Every other tier should be very ashamed. Get your asses out there and actually fight. You might lose more and your precious kdr might suffer but at least you'll be able to say you had the balls to fight where others ran.

I also just noticed nsppt has the lowest percentage of points from ppt too so y'all are ppting more than nsppt lol.

Edited by LordGreen

No one wants to fight in t1 because blobgate. Only time with semi even numbers is ocx :( can confirm fighting nsp SBI and hod last 2 weeks as sos was fun, 24/7 fights

Actually the fights haven't been terrible. Props to INC, APEX, BAN and a few  others. Siege sucks. How about we all meet at Zerg Island and you can tell your "Defenders" we will leave their precious keeps and towers alone.

My group has little to no interest in taking your objectives, we want open field dirty slutty fights. We are forced to hit your shit because that is the only way you will fight, lets cut out the middleman here.

Edited by Sulla

@Henrik blobgate isn't the only reason no one fights in t1. Rumor has it the only way most of mag can get off each night is by posting their current kdr in map chat. They would never risk blue balls just to fight.

@SullaRecently our pugmanders have mostly been on nsppt bl and eb so you are unlikely to find many guild groups on those maps. If you are fighting defenders you are on the wrong maps. Especially since the defending group is probably bouncing between you and the hod group all night.

Edited by LordGreen

1 hour ago, LordGreen said:

@Henrik blobgate isn't the only reason no one fights in t1. Rumor has it the only way most of mag can get off each night is by posting their current kdr in map chat. They would never risk blue balls just to fight.

@SullaRecently our pugmanders have mostly been on nsppt bl and eb so you are unlikely to find many guild groups on those maps. If you are fighting defenders you are on the wrong maps. Especially since the defending group is probably bouncing between you and the hod group all night.

Ok then, will be hitting NSP BL tomorrow night:) TY for the info, lets get some game going on.

29 minutes ago, Sulla said:

Ok then, will be hitting NSP BL tomorrow night:) TY for the info, lets get some game going on.

I suppose with doc in your rectum you can handle the pug blobs. If sieges and pug blobs are your thing go for it I guess.

I can't quite tell, but it seems like Mag might be trying to tank? Or maybe they are just bored of fighting BG -- either way they could end up with a bigger link on Friday which could be interesting/amusing. JQ definitely seems to be shooting for a link, and YB maybe fishing for a bigger link? Well it doesn't matter really, if you go up to tier 1 you get to fight BG, and if you stay down in the lower tiers you get to fight a whole bunch of scrub servers linked together ;)

mag just wants to get out of T1 and drop our link. a lot if not most of the people on mag dont want another link.  T1 is so boring rn. SOS guilds have been dodging NA prime and BG just sits in towers/ keeps. so yea mag is actually tanking 

Edited by celestial

13 minutes ago, LordGreen said:

@celestial the funny thing is that mag hates fighting blackgate but functionally your servers are the same. I saw essentially no differences between you two when nsppt was in t1.

yea not denying mag isnt fun to fight. T1 just isnt fun in general. looking forward to relinks

Well, we're down to one thread in NA -- we're all just sharing it :D

There's not much to discuss really, NA is one "tier 1" server (BG), and five or so tier 2 servers (Mag, YB, JQ, plus either DB/SBI/SoS/FA/HoD/NSP (depending on links) that can hang in tier 2). Tier 1 sucks, and the other tiers just shuffle based on links, not much to brag or PvF about.

On 10/26/2017 at 8:25 AM, Djxie said:

Well, we're down to one thread in NA -- we're all just sharing it :D

There's not much to discuss really, NA is one "tier 1" server (BG), and five or so tier 2 servers (Mag, YB, JQ, plus either DB/SBI/SoS/FA/HoD/NSP (depending on links) that can hang in tier 2). Tier 1 sucks, and the other tiers just shuffle based on links, not much to brag or PvF about.

I think part of the problem is fight variety.  It's the same shit....blob, siege, blob more .  No real comp diversity or strategy in play.  Getting more action roaming......unless your trying to fight NSPPT roamers.  I've seen a whole lot of running when I've tried to engage.  Perhaps they were the defender type.  Hopefully things pick up during the week.

18 hours ago, LordGreen said:

@Magical I have to disagree. There is more strategy in this meta than the last meta ever had.

Could you elaborate more on this?  I realize I'm in shit tier right now but I'm wondering if the strategy and meta is the upper tiers or a general game mode wide change?  I'm still seeing the trailblazer necro/scourages, Condi PU mesmer, Condi Rev, Bunker guard, etc.  Tactics include bring blob, if don't succeed, bring bigger blob and finally assjam at all possible chances.  I plead that you shed some light into this new meta you mention.

@Magical HoT meta was dominated by boon uptime and cleave skills. Which meant most fights were just two groups running into each other trying to force cooldowns. It was more often decided by numbers not skill because more numbers means more cooldowns to pop. This meta is all about ground targeted damage. This damage can be dodged and mitigated and a groups cohesion, its drivers decision making and its members skill make the difference. The tomes provide sustain to push keeping the meta from becoming hyper pirate ship without allowing continuous pushing. Groups should be playing for tempo and position now not cooldowns. It's the first meta in a while that allows more than the most skilled 20 mans the ability to fight double the numbers and win consistently.

Well, I think you should wait and see how that works versus tier 1/2 groups before you pass judgement. More skilled groups have always done better than less skilled groups no matter the meta, so you need a decent sample size to say that something has really changed.

I have fought groups from t1 to t4 in the last four weeks. It was the same throughout all the tiers. If you want t1 examples I fought pyro in t1 and saw them pulling off many outnumbered fights. And on my own server I've seen os consistently wipe double their numbers in this meta.

Edited by LordGreen

We've been fighting Mag all week and I haven't seen a Pyro group once -- I've seen some Pyro people in Mag groups, but not more than 5. Os is a solid group, but they run pretty fat and they have always been able to do OK vs big puggy groups with double their numbers (i.e. SBI groups). I've seen SF and FLUX on JQ run very solid comps, and KEK (Mag), but they could probably all run rangers and still win those fights ;)

Os runs fewer than kek. That is also a very dismissive attitude. If you don't want to accept what I say that's fine but I think you are underestimating things.

I have not seen what you claimed at all -- I see the good groups doing the same thing as always, good damage, good sustain. If you want to think that everything has been turned on its head, be my guest.

Edited by Djxie