Sign in to follow this  
Sulla

NSPPT, SBI and Nobody Cares

If you haven't seen a meta defined by ground targeted skills, tempo, and positioning what do you think this meta is?

Edited by LordGreen

No, I agree with you that that is what the current meta is, I just don't think it's going to allow mediocre 20 man groups to beat twice their numbers. Like I said, the groups that were good before will still be good because they have good drivers/players & run the right comps/builds, and everyone else will just be varying degrees below them.

On 11/2/2017 at 8:08 AM, LordGreen said:

I think this meta has a lower skill floor and higher skill ceiling than the previous meta. Pug blobs will be worse.

Some pugs are going well in small groups.  Blobs are another story.  I'm running usually t3/t4 and I haven't seen any guild groups that organized.  Perhaps it's when I play, but I would love for things to return to skill vs skill as opposed to the massive map queues.  Just as an example earlier today JQ brought in a map blob for smc.  There was only 15 of us.  And why on earth is JQ in t3????

Movement is everything right now, tight group that knows when to dodge a circle and a push will win. Damage mitigation > Numbers. It's not hard, but of course this meta is more what I'm used to from back in the day, so I may be bias.