Kara The Hangover

Vabbiworld / Piken Hold / Riverside

1 hour ago, Chris said:

If Piken puts their kills together with RS they close to the amount of kills of Vabbi.

image.thumb.png.009af3c0fce64cfedd803f8325745fa5.png

not even close LUL, pikens k/d on blue boarder is the most impressive xD

2 minutes ago, Katzeheinz said:

image.thumb.png.009af3c0fce64cfedd803f8325745fa5.png

not even close LUL, pikens k/d on blue boarder is the most impressive xD

Looks like no running enemies GG

2 hours ago, Falferúz said:

if vaabi wouldnt be so stacked with good guilds, there might be some wvw balance

uw  carry

59 minutes ago, Rav said:

Today we join with SALT, vE, TT, ScnD and some eZ players blue map together with 5 ppl from uw. Was real fun push 1 1 1 1 ezzzzzz! Ibimsmyguildblob

Blue was Bad, because few trolls join the map. 50-55 public blob vs 65-70 guild blob its usless to fight. 

Why Hardmode Is Legend and Astha still leading on RS? 0.3 K/D on ebg vs chat commander GG. I hope RS will open soon. Need my main acc on RS :(

4 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Blue was Bad, because few trolls join the map. 50-55 public blob vs 65-70 guild blob its usless to fight. 

Why Hardmode Is Legend and Astha still leading on RS? 0.3 K/D on ebg vs chat commander GG. I hope RS will open soon. Need my main acc on RS :(

exactly... salt is uw , green bl was also uw open tag

vabbi wasn;t stacked before this link , and i agree 3 k/d ratio at reset is dumb, but  vabbi alone coudn;t make that

10 hours ago, Chris said:

If Piken puts their kills together with RS they close to the amount of kills of Vabbi.

master of mathematics

10 hours ago, Tiru said:

Looks like its not a Matchup vs Farshivershit. 

Looks like this week Tiru didnt get spawn pushed by Kale Comander Ephoraz😃😃

PvD would like to thank to Flextom for yesterdays fights, however, we cant do it ingame, cause he blocked us all. 
He is clearly the only gunnars hold commander. He is also the only commander that doesnt get jebaited out of the cannon/mortar/treb/acfire, and will pull commander even while having a 15+ more people. He is clearly a world class schnitzel. 
Ill call for chainmoas next time :)

It was funny that your commander told the PvD members to whisper me salty things :) I had a good laugh in teamspeak thanks :D Well sorry If my firebrands are pulling (F1 -> Chapter 3 if you haven't realised it yet) the front line of PvD when I ask them to ;) In your frontline is also your commander from PvD running what a surprise :o I'm really sorry. Next time I pull the moa's at the moa walls.

Well about my nationality you have no clue either. Even If I speak fluently german I'm not from germany :* 

One thing I don't deny is that I decided to play yesterday defensiv. But if you stay in our mortar fire the whole time its not my fault. And the idea about destorying the mortar you got after 2h right?^^ As a 40 man PvD group + pugs I expect a bit more brain than this to be honest.

Most Vabbi people (eZ, TT etc.) know me. And they also know that I love to fight and I would never commander focus. 

Also remember you fought 75% of Gunnar's Hold people yesterday and we don't belong to be honest in T1/T2. 

A happy matchup CAZZO!

btw: Did you really create a forum account to insult me here? xD I feel honored.

Edited by Flextom

46 minutes ago, Legitimateusername said:

I really wonder what excuse fsp will find after vabbiworld runs thru them next week lol. 

"Destiny2 giving more challenge"