Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cellofrag

[Video + Build + Small Tips/Dicussion] Power Bombing Reaper WvW. POST BALANCE UPDATE

Recommended Posts

(Very) BASIC Tips :

 

Power Reaper received last balance patch a HUGE buff.
Here’s some explanation of the build, using Staff/Greatsword.

This build is really easy to use.

 

  • The goal is to reach 30% critical chance, then with +20% with Fury & +50% while in Shroud, you are at 100% when entering Shroud.
  • Cast Wells, then enter Shroud to benefit the 100% critical chance
  • Entering Shroud gives you might + access to huge DPS.  This build allows to reach 25 Might easily.
  • While in Shroud, use #3 to gain stability, then #4 to DPS, then spam #1, auto’s is really strong.

 

  • This build have MASSIVE DPS, and is also tanky : 23k HP, 2500 Armor.
  • You have zerk trinkets and Cavalier Armor.
  • You have Cavalier Staff, to be more tanky, just before casting wells & entering Shroud to DPS, switch to GreatSword to benefit the zerk Stats while bombing.
  • When shroud is gone, you still can DPS with GS if melee, or take range if needed & switch staff again.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×